1991 #1 songs
10.00 min. | 4.907734
user rating | 315094 views
27 songs hit #1 in the U.S. in 1991. Clips of the number ones are shown in chronological order...
- "please dont call michael bolton"
- 1991 was more like the 50/50 split between the 80s and 90s. The first half of the year was naturally tied to late 1990, which was more 80s, while the second half, on the other hand, was very 90s. Some songs of the year were 80s whereas other songs, such as Boyz II Men's "Motownphilly" and Naughty By Nature's "O.P.P." were definitely more 90s.
- how so please tell us so we can all follow you in your idiot foot steps lmao
- TIMMY T!! OMG!
- Sorry but mariah and janet are terrible
- OH GOD THANKS TO I 'VE BIRTH IN THIS AMAZING YEAR !!! :)
- Sounds like a racism problem you got there.
- thats not what hes saying, hes saying this music is shit and the real 90s music isn't represented here. Which is isn't. This is a bunch of leftover 80s shit and nigger music.
- Lot of good songs but every year there seems to be at least 2 or 3 songs that you wonder how the hell did they make it to #1! This year's would definitely be I lke the way (the Kissing Game)?? - never even heard of it and Cream. The First Time possibly as well? Also it's too bad it took forever (almost a year) for More than Words to finally hit the charts and make it to #1.
- I just checked and yes they all hit #1 on the billboard!
- i was born in 81 so these songs are def part of my childhoood lucky me
- Good year for music, but not necessarily number ones.
- GO MARIAH!
- I was 6 years old in 1991. And I'm still in love with Amy Grant.
- 9:14 wooooooooo w
- i can not BELIEVE that mess either, that such a damn... ugh!!
- Smells Like Teen Spirit did NOT hit number 1 on the billboard hot 100 and that's why it's not here!
- It's called Whistle register. Mariah never screeches
- I was born in '91 too : )
- Definitely agree 91 was the last year for 80s type music if I remember correctly 1992 only had about 13 hit songs all year
- Wilson Phillips - You're In Love !!!
- I started sweating in the first 27 seconds
- 1991 when music started going shit. That prince record is the worse shit song ever
- my list..b52's love shack
vanilla ice ice ice baby
paula abdul oposites attract
faith no more... faith
cher...just like jesse james
mc hammer...u cant touch this
billy idol...caradle of love
phil colins,...another day
heart..i wanna do
technotronic...pump up the jam