50 cent Candy Shop Lyrics
3.52 min. | 4.895625
user rating | 9692304 views
50 cent Candy Shop Lyrics PLIIIZZ RIGHT C0mment´s
- Wow, this sure is a nice song about giving a girl a free trip to the candy
- When I was 8, I sang this to my older cousin as a way to tell him I wanted
to go to the candy shop (aka that one store in the mall near my house). He
started laughing so hard, and now I know why.
- you think this is bad? think of this poor little first graders singing
tbh it was the funniest thing xD
- But I remember thinking this song actually meant going to a candy shop. Oh.
- This was the first MP3 I ever downloaded I think, Limewire days
- "I'll take Ciara to the candy shop I'll show her what Future doesn't
- Oh my god love this song . I actually thought he was going to buy her a
lollypop when I was little ... I feel stupid now •__•
- I really thought he was talking about candy when I was younger.
- I used to sing this when I was 7 and got my first school suspension. Hahah
not knowing what I singing!
- When i was 8 i sang this to my older cousin as in a way of asking him to
buy me candy from the shop which is near his house
He just looked at me and started laughing his fucking head off and now i
know why he laughed
- when i was like 4 i thought this was about you eat candy, oh god
- I was in high school when this song came out, so I was pretty damn sure
what this song was about haha.
- i will take you to my dickeshop
- i always get turned on when i listen to this song...sorrynotsorry. ;)
- I walked around Wal-Mart singing this "Take me to the candy shop, I will
let u have a lollipop" I understand why my mom would cover my mouth and
- I will take you to the Shisha spot, we can smoke and never stop lol
- When I was younger I asked my mom to go to a candy shop close to my house
with this song and I got grounded lol I now know why.
- singing this xDD
- haha omg so many memories :3
- Still listening this in 2015!
- 50 cent Candy Shop Lyrics: http://youtu.be/8e0kWkDwtpQ
- I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE BUTCHER SHOP
- *grabs $500* could I buy 50 lollipops please
- I don't know what year this came out but i remember singing to it younger.
I'm 24 now and i never understood the lyrics till today. I'm in shock
- they should literally play this at a candy shop...