7 Year Old Raps Eminem - Love the Way You Lie - PARODY (MattyBRaps ft Julia Sheer)
1.87 min. | 4.634216
user rating | 7869228 views
This is 7 year old MattyB. He's learning how to rap and is excited about starting his career in the music industry here on YouTube through his music videos. This is his Parody he did with his friend Julia Sheer to the popular song, "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem ft Rhianna. Let him know what you think by commenting on this video and be sure to support him if you like this by clicking the "like" button, saving to favorites, and subscribing to his channel! Your support means so much to him!
Julia Sheer Links:
Thanks for watching!
- He's fucking 7!! how does he have a girl at that age when he is 7!!!!!!
fucking 7 year old slut!!!!! what a cunt!!!!!
- Love it!
- youve influinced me to start singing from 4 to 10 years old and im getting
better and better because of you thankyou i know how you feel and i hope
someday i'll be as amazing as you are =)
- I do like him but he cant sing for shit
- Sweet baby teeth.
- Your mum's a whore. Also you are super ugly kid. When you are older GET
- Her beautiful voice than Rihanna
- How in the fuck did he get her to show up to perform
- Not being funny but he's ruining perfectly good songs
- Like this Girl *_*
- Wait lucy here is my prob I am 2 years older than him yet I can spiit so
better then him his bar is like 6 feet under mine is about 12 feet higher
so you have your opinion but he is a wanna be who can't rap at all he is a
fake who has writers write his raps. So he can just fail everyday of life
because mine is just where he will nnever reach. I did not come to lie I
just came to preach.
- MattyB is so cute💛💛
- It's a MV, stop being stupid; Of course Julia and Matt don't go together in
- OMG you are zo cute!!!!!
- He so bad
- Ii love hay fans 1 matty braps mane is dulce
- Julia look like 14 and matty is. 7 dose this video seem wrong to an6one
- 00:36-00:39 when I hear u spittin I really don't think you're all that. And
of course people are hating. He put in the description: comment what u
think. And if this kid wants to be in the music industry, he's gonna have
to face criticism. Eminem was once booed off stage. If he wants to succeed
he's got a long way to go.
- He's missing like all his fucking teeth.
- Good song I like it