1985 Chevy K20 383 Stroker Burnout
0.93 min. | 4.6
user rating | 91730 views
Burnout with '85 chevy k20 with a 383 stroker.
- @ALEXort2007 great respect for this guy and his truck
- Sick Truck, whoever talks shit about it can go fuck themselves.....
- sounding good?
- Well then put a video up of you in your little s10 and see who cares.
- U got that chevy sounding good
- @devilselbow - I agree with you, this was an acceptable burn-out. This is
more than likely a 3/4 ton truck too. I have a 1967 chevy c20 Longbed. It
still has the original 327 engine, and a very tired engine. But it still
does solid burnouts. Check it out!!
- @ALEXort2007 i can go either way, i have a slammed 72 chev long bed and
wouldnt have it any other way but i also race so the short wheel base helps
in the mud runs
- 383 isnt an engine 383 is a 350 with 400 crank
- Nice man great lookin truck
- Can't we Chevy drivers get along and hate on Dodge and Ford, instead of
fellow Chevy drivers?
- @ALEXort2007 that kid is a fucking morron .... SWEET BURNOUT!!!!
- I got a 1976 K20 Silverado 4x4, it's a truck now a race car. I use it as a
daily driver and a my project. But I also use it as a truck.
- @buttloco lets see your scaby ass k5 then .. i call BS!!!
- is it a C/K cause K's are 4wd
- bad ass i want to put a 383 in my chevy but ain't got 12k for a crate build
but i want to supercharge my 350
- @Baseballstud5964 long beds should be 4wd, short beds should be 2wd. And i
also gurantee your motor cant do what you're saying it does. so quit
shitting on everyones videos
- Very nice truck man i built mine from the frame up too sadly tho it is only
a 2wd i have not got to the engine yet it is still a stock 305 but what i
find sad about this is that Baseballstud5964 is pissy about your burn out
and how he can do a 100ft one..... My stock 305 can do that it aint hard he
could have done one if he wanted you fucking sicking me baseballstud.....
get a fucking life dude.
- @ALEXort2007 hey, hey, its a k20 it's allowed to be a longbed and still be
- @MrMuddawg Yes caddy big block they came in the el dorados from the early
70's until like 76 I think. I'm aiming for around 13mpg but we shall see.
I'm waiting on a break in the weather.
- everyone is having a big dick contest with the negative comments... maybe a
bunch of fags? but anyways... sick truck man!
- well your best bet would be to find a 283 and build it or a sb 400
- @Baseballstud5964 Always got be a dickweed in the crowd. And what are you
doing comparing a 2WD to a 4WD? Many prefer short 4WD too, but I don't.
Much better angle for the driveline with a lift. Of ourse 2 wheel lover
wouldn't understand that. And for your 100ft burnout, you're about an
idiot. My 350 will spank your 383 in my 2WD Long Bed, because I know how to
design suspension to hook up and put the speed to moving the vehicle. Not
impressed by a 100ft burnout, 11.25 in the quarter does tho.
- are you from sycamore il