A Day To Remember- What Seperates Me From You-Track by Track Commentary By Jeremy McKinnon
13.35 min. | 5.0
user rating | 27295 views
exclusivley on the Best Buy DVD off ADTR's New album WSMFY is the 10 track commentary of each song by ADTR Frontman Jeremy Mckinnon. The Beard speaks......
- If I Leave reminds me of their older stuff.
- Its Like this. ADTR and FYS were on tour with New Found Glory (The easycore tour) fys was the 2nd tier band and ADTRwas 3rd. but around this time is when ADTR started getting really popular because of FTWHH. FYS did not like the fact they were pushed back on the tour and though ADTR was stealing their spotlight and getting popular off the Popcore genre that FYS believed they were better at. haven't really liked each other since. Thats the story i know anyway. youll find a bunch of different ones
- Somebody can explain me the problem of ADTR and FYS with more details please!
"Even though I can't play and sing that g-... song at the same time"
- Im being totally honest, EVERY song ADTR made i love. . theres not a single song of theirs that i have something negative to say or skip. ADTR 4 LIFE!!!!
- FUCK HATERS, ADTR FOR LIFE!!
- seeing these guys friday for my birthday ! so fucking pumped!
- Humble? Dude Four Year Strong released a song (Paul Revere's Midnight Ride) about ADTR calling them out just because they were jealous that ADTR is/was more successful. And Four Year Strong is not even a tiny bit hardcore. Then as a response, ADTR said fuck you and released 2nd Sucks. It's not even their fault. I just wrote all of that and realized that the guy who uploaded this video wrote exactly what I did. He knows what's up. LOL
- I think this record did exactly what Jeremy wanted, the whole not skipping a song thing, but I personally think they did that better with Homesick, this is a great album though! Not dissing it or anything
- "i'm trying to make a record where you can't skip a song ...ever" i love every song on this album SUCCESS!
- Good stuff, I just wish jeremy went into a little more detail sometimes
- It's really more of a 5 O'clock shadow...
- Who wouldn't like that beard?
- OMG!!! I love him, and his beard!!!
- It's true, he's just belting his screams out now, not trying to mix them with a growl as much as he did in the old albums. That's what it sounds like to me anyways. Still love it though.
- he didn't have one in the early days of adtr. like before ftwhh, look up old pictures from that album. they all still looked like teenagers back then! Lol
- I hope they do more breakdowns on common courtesy
- 2nd Sucks totally targets Four Year Strong lol. Props to Jeremy for not calling them out directly xD
- Yeah I noticed that, except the last one. He sounds like he just left it there 'cause Kevin wrote it and he didn't want to hurt his feelings by rejecting it. Lol.
- Is it me or all the songs are his favorite?
- They reeeeeeeeally need to hurry up with Common Courtesy. I'm dying without some new ADTR.
- yes, yes i do. its a masterpiece
- you like the beard,dont you?
- the beginning of For Those Who Have Heart Re-release.