A Tribute To The Fallen Heroes in Harry Potter
6.02 min. | 4.909091
user rating | 27644 views
This is my tribute to the good and loved soldiers/characters/heros who didn't survive during the entire Harry Potter series. This video should remind us of their courage. They fighted till death and should never be forgotten.
Their names were:
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody
Remus John Lupin
And others who died but I didn't mention in this video:
Cuthbert Binns (reappears as ghost)
Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington (reappears as ghost)
Moaning Myrtle (reappears as ghost)
Tom Riddle senior
Barty Crouch Sr
Helena Ravenclaw (reappears as ghost)
Bloody Baron (reappears as ghost)
Music: I chose the song 'Hurt' by Christina Aguilera because it's very emotional and sad.
I missed 3 (or more) spelling mistakes:
[I had to abridge the text passages)
- Those people died, but Harry Potter will never die, I am so fanatic of Harry Potter that i haven't readed anything more since 2001, where the first book was launched here in Spain (though now I am in Estonia).
- T_T *crying rivers*
- I cried alot
- i cried when hedwig died
- 5:10 how many times does it say ''as''?! it's a bit repetitive there...
- 3:54 is what got me D'''X nooooo!!
- Voldemort was amazing, in the last mvoie everybody was trying to break the defense shield, he loses a horcrux, and bang he breaks it with one single spell .... And i was like ... Fuck yeah
- you put voldemort in the list of fallen heroes and some other death eaters...
- Everyone always forgets Regulus, I don't think I've ever seen him mentioned in tribute videos. Yet, he was one of the first heroes and Kreacher led the house elves to fight for him!!! That's gotta count for something!
- Has anyone ever noticed Sirius' initials are SOB... I love Sirius, but that is funny.
- Yes! Regulus is my absolute favorite character!
It is heartbreaking that Sirius never knew his brother died to bring Voldemort done. Instead, Sirius said, 'My idiot brother, soft enough to believe them... he was younger than me and a much better son, as I was constantly reminded...'
Long live Regulus, the lost hero!
- THANK YOU!!! I am so upset that no one remembers him
- @pinkwolfhowling Annoying yes but he didn't deserve to die, the only 2 deaths I is happy bout is belatrix and voldy
- i hated when dobby died... he was the best house-elf ever:-(
- for some reason im happy colin died... that annoying son of a bitch...
- Didn't Lavender Brown die
- Ever since the last movie,I would be upset hearing Dobby or Fred or Mad-Eye or Sirius.And also hearing similar words like Serious.And jokes make me mad:Sriusly?
- what about sirius's brother Regulus? he was a hero too!
- I Guess it made Harry Stronger to kill Lord Voldermort. It gave Harry bravery and thats what he needed.
- @MoriKitsune Amen! I had read a spoiler and knew what was coming, but I stared at it in shock for, like, ten minutes before yelling at the top of my lungs and hiding in the basement while I bawled. He was amazing. And to think that I hated his guts at first for hurting Ron... Biggest regret ever would have to be feeling any kind of dislike towards Sirius Orion Black, animagus, best friend, prisoner, godfather, brother, and hero.
- Colin Creeavy died? I still dont understand how. Wait, real? WTF BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM