Aaron Lewis - "Country Boy" (Official Video)
4.88 min. | 4.876174
user rating | 25952934 views
Official video for Aaron Lewis' single "Country Boy", featuring George Jones, Charlie Daniels & Chris Young. From the EP "Town Line".
Buy "Country Boy" at iTunes - http://budurl.com/atmp
Buy the "Town Line" EP at iTunes - http://budurl.com/86cm
Follow Aaron Lewis on Facebook - http://budurl.com/cbpd - and Twitter - http://budurl.com/frva. To find upcoming shows visit Aaron on the web at http://aaronlewismusic.com.
- That speech at the end was so retarded hahaha
- We should all feel and think the same way, unfuunitly we have a lot of
people in this country that hide behind the everyday bull SHIT and are
afraid to stand up for what's right. Leave this country and see how good
you really have it!
- Such an ironic song.
- Alrune la what the fuck ever your name is.. If you don't like our nation...
Then number ONE: do us all a favor and the get the fuck out of it. Number
TWO: Sounds like you need to stand in front of an fully automatic... I'll
stop. Lol America shits on you.
- Aaron Lewis - "Country Boy 😎👍
- This song gives me chills every time I hear it!
- F_ _K It! I get "TO BALLED-UP & ANGRY" reviewing the news, our lack of
Government Leadership and the loss of America's "GOD & COUNTRY"
CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS! and all the "LOW LIFE GOVERNMENT PUPPETS" stealing
our heritage like some Bullshit Punch & Judy Show! THANK GOD , we have
music ! To Vent, Re-Charge & Un-Wind!
I Fear for my Grandkids kids and the country I was born into in 1961, but
hey! What Do I know? I'm just a Country Boy!
- fuck Aaron lewis. fuckin faggot. he wrote this song to sell more shit.
- This guy isn't country lol. He used to be in some emo band and he's just
listing a bunch of stereotypes, trying to sound real. What a fake. Anybody
he thinks this guy is sincere, get your head out of the sand. He already
sold his soul and he there aren't any refunds.
- Aaron Lewis - "Country Boy" (Official Video): http://youtu.be/vsQzw_Ax8Cw
- There are 3000 commie bastards that voted thumbs down on here!
- My favorite all time singer songwriter and guitar slinger.
- this is me. NAVY vet, friends n family, I like my southern slang and my
steel toed work boots, work..something my generation seems to fail on. The
American dream is alive and well for those with the will to achieve it. god
- this song points out what a true country boys are. we work hard and never
forget where we came from. we respect our elders and always yes sir and yes
ma'am. that is what a TRUE COUNTRY BOY IS.
- Aaron Lewis has moved up to my favorite singer. I hope you haters get a
spider in your house and you cry and call 911.
- At sould of said if you dont like america then you can get out
lol.........The old guy seems like he a bad ass.......
- Aaron says that he sold his soul to the devils, but at the marquis he
denies the producer's offer ? I doesn't understand ? :8.
- Lol since when did the lead singer of Staind become a country singer? I
must be living under a rock.
- Country boy? HES FROM MASSACHUSETTS
- I PUT THIS SONG ON IN MY JACKED UP CHEVY TRUCK WITH THE DONT TREAD ON ME
FLAG FLOWING AND LOOK FOR ENEMIES OF MY CONSTITUTION.
- This reaches the soul and I can relate
- Flippin' awesome :) not his style but nails it
- Now it's been 12 years since I sold my soul to the devil in L.A.
He said "sign your name here on the dotted line and your songs they all
- Good song. This type of America still exists all across the Midwest, all
across the Southland, and in the Western states. If the Liberal Communist
Traitors ever come for our Guns/Freedom they will wish they were dealing
with the sand people in the Mideast again because we shoot a hell of a lot
straighter and the German and Irish Americans are much tougher and smarter.
Guns=Freedom and the day they try to take those away a million
revolutionaries will be born.
- i like the song redneck style