(ABBA) Dancing Queen - Sungha Jung
4.15 min. | 4.9323163
user rating | 3677999 views
Sungha Jung 2nd Album 'Irony' now availble at http://www.sunghajung.com
Sungha http://www.sunghajung.com plays 'Dancing Queen' arranged by David Sick.
Sungha's 1st CD'Perfect Blue' is now available.
- How to play like this?? Too many notes, can't keep up! ;(
- FANTASTICAL!!!?? I wish I could do a thing like that but I have mild
dispraxia and lack hand eye coordination so I can't. I love ABBA nice to
find someone else who also does.
- Caráca muleque ... tu é fera mermão! Será um dos grandes músicos do mundo!
Parabéns. Incrível tua habilidade! Eu sou Carlão, do Brasil.
- será q tem como saber quantas vzs os videos dele já foram assistidos.
- ohhhh que bello como toca ....
- OMG! U PLAY THE GUITAR SO AWESOME!!!! I WISH I COULD PLAY LIKE THAT!!! KEEP
UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! :D
- those who are envious people who criticize Sungha
- DID HE LEARN THIS BY EAR OR TABS?
- He has a especial gift...wonderful!
- Four years after I first discovered you on Youtube you're still amazing.
- nice sungha u always motivated me to learn like u almost made it but u know
it fails ;'(
- Every time I hear him play this song, I just get lost somewhere in my mind
that I don't want to leave.
- Wow, just amazing, I didn't want that to end! Forget the packet of Tim Tams
that never runs out, I'd being asking, can I play guitar like that!
- OMG magic fingers
- remarkable very sweet
- muito boa de se ouvir!!!!!!
- WOW!!!! You actually captured the ENTIRE essence of EVERY single note,
chord and riff!! YOU are EXTREMELY talented. EVERY song I have had the
pleasure of listening to is like hearing the same song for the very first
- He reminds of Earl Klugh-a total compliment to him.
- you guys should know that this song is arranged by david sick
- Reminds me when I use to sing karaoke when I was 6 and I still do now
- Your my uncle and my idle haha your amazing kid.
- i love all ur vids my fav is somebody i used to know
- Youre awesome!
- See you on August 17!
- Amazing kids