Adele - Someone Like You - Official Cover by Pandora's Box
5.15 min. | 4.3556886
user rating | 637327 views
This is a Pandora's Box cover of "Someone Like You" by Adele. It's the tenth in the series of our project; covering every number one every week! This week with special guest Susanna Cork on vocals. Special thanks to Mark Kempson, and Tom Lee for film/sound/editing!
This song was featured on BBC Radio 1!
Check out the guests' respective pages:
Susanna Cork http://www.myspace.com/susannacork
Mark Kempson http://www.myspace.com/cardinaljack
Tom Lee http://endlessmedia.wordpress.com/
and our websites
Ben Cork http://www.myspace.com/benjamincorkmusic
Also please check out Ben Cork's (piano) new youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/BenedictMusic
- Dear holloway1478, sorry it took me so long to reply! alright then :) where is our date going to be at then? Chloe xx
- Nothing, bro. Just... nothing.
- 44 likes and almost a year later...you ever have a reply from her?
- This really sounds like opera, weird but nice! :)
- What is wrong with opera singing, being intense (i.e. sincere) or British pray tell?
- why they are sleeping?
- All the girls are beautiful, but the girl in white is just so cute.
- just butchered it....
- u all got amazing voices, just dont put them together like that, its a mess, u sound like a gothic eclesiastical sort of cermony/funeral/heavymetal wannabe, try to feel a bit more guys gj!!
- OMFG, A kitty!
- I fully agree with you. All very talented, but all singing there own song. It's like everyone was on his own island, barely hearing whats happening next to him/her. Becoming a unit is a very important step, and I'm very sure you are all capable of being one.
-Some other music teacher from Holland
- You are all obviously musically talented. I will offer one piece of constructive criticism. You have too many soloists. You need to have every member listen louder than they sing. The vocals aren't really honest, it just sounds like you enjoy hearing yourself sing and that's it. Think about the listener not yourselves.
-A very concerned Music Teacher
- this is the freaking worst version i ever herd its like they are intence opeah british stupid singing. if you agree with me like this comment
- too dramatic ... exaggerate the drama
- Have to agree!
- not the best? i like the second girls singing but the first girl and guy ruin the song.
- I like the cat
- in the color parts of the video books are focused instead of the people!know how to use a camera!
- same same
- wow fucking amazing!!!
- Freakin' Amazing.
- Someone give that piano player a red bull asap. Oh! Nevermind he's awake. I thought he was going to fall face first into the mic. You guys are loud, good job.
- Most emotional cover of this song i've ever heard ! and there's a lot...
- Hey, please watch my cover of this song and let me know what you think! :) xx