Akon - Locked Up ft. Styles P
4.03 min. | 4.847751
user rating | 43670808 views
Music video by Akon performing Locked Up. (C) 2004 Universal Records & SRC Records Inc., a division of UMG Recordings
- How I feel at work...damn 5 o'clock, I'm out this joint at 3:30.
- Imagine if prison officers play this song for prisoners that get sent to
the SHU(solitary confinement) and they leave it on repeat..
- Dcigs! ONLY PEOPLE FAMILIAR TO SIGGAS NATION WILL GET THIS COMMENT
- Akon kinda fell off the map. What happened to him?
- this song is dumb, why should they let you out ?.. in the verses theyre
telling us why theyre locked up.. "My car is stolen, no registration."
.."back with a couple keys" .. So youre in a stolen car pushing dope and
youre asking why they dont let you out.
- Akon need to make a comeback and save the music industry from all these
trash r&b singers..
- i got locked up too and they never let me out either. i feel your pain
- never locked up but been loc'd up :)))))))) awesome track!
- Akon's first big single. Remember hearing this on the radio 8 years old and
- WHY ARE BLACKS AMERICANS SO IN LOVE WITH CRIME JAIL GUNS DRUGS
- I cant believe how much hip hop has fell off, I miss these days turning on
BET and watching something I could relate to
- Obvious solution is behave yourself and you won't get locked up then!
- 2004 was probably the best year of my life. I graduated high school, joined
the military, was stationed 30 minutes away from Tokyo, Japan, the club
scene was wild, girls were down, I had a fly chick on my shoulder and life
was fucking good.... until I got locked up!
- Locked up, they won't let me out,
And I had a long day in court **** stressed me out,
Won't gimme the bail they can't get me out, :P Some one jump in :P:P
- Akon - Locked Up ft. Styles P: http://youtu.be/14PgWitIbSk
- Im L.....egaly blind!!!!
- Michael blackson at 3:23 lol
*Checkout The Remix I Uploaded On My Channel!*
- First time I heard this song I was in 23 hr/day lock up, 3 months in county
waiting to be transferred to state prison to serve a 7 flat. I came from a
white, middleclass, suburban area but I must have listened to this song
over 1000 times. Now fast forward a decade. Never broke the law again but
anytime I hear this song I get serious flashbacks and goosebumps.
- love it :)
- what's funny, he's never been to jail. lol
- Scene from "The Wire" in which Avon warns Stringer about "playing those
away games" XD
- This nigga rhymed orange with garbage
- I remember jamming to this in the back of the car at 6 years old. Im 13 and
I still mumble the lyrics now and then which is why im listening to it now.
Dont think this generation is just full of knuckleheaded kids. Its just the
parents who dont know to raise them properly.