Al Martino - Somewhere My Love (1967)
2.67 min. | 4.8396945
user rating | 233399 views
Live on German TV - 26th August 1967. This was the second day of colour tramsmissions in Germany. "Gala-Abend der Schallplatte" was a live show from the 25th Funkausstellung IFA in Berlin intended to showcase international artistes and the new technology of colour TV. Yes folks - over 40 years ago!!
- So good
- Its beautiful ,
- Johnny Fontane
- Most wonderful song and voice
- Beautiful Song ,
- Thanks friend Miki L. which we drew attention to this fantastic singer, has such a beautiful voice, listen again this ecstatic song and dance around the room, I do miss the dancer, like someone dancing???????????? please report ........ so love to dance in Croatia!
- What a beautiful voice and the song, so today is a bit of good singers and so beautiful romantic songs .... greetings from Croatian :)
- This was the theme of Dr Zhivago.
- "godfather" theme ? but how ?
- No, that would be the UN.
- Yup the 60s with the hippeis and the liberals ended class forever.
- You are right, but the US is the world's leader. Get it!
- I agree, but isn´t the US of A a part of the world?
- Love this beautiful and so much meaning for me'
- hi my grandfarther loved this song, for one reason it remined him of his lovely wife, he loved his wife with all of his heart! he passed away 1 yr ago today just six weeks after my grandmother passed away and his heart broke and he no longer wanted to be on this rollercoaster without her and he said to me not long before he died i want to be with your gran now!!!!!! I miss yous with all of my heart gran and grandad, i will always be thinking of yous forever until im with both of yous!.. x x x x
- Germans are very stoic people.
- Love those close ups.....wow, I could fall in love looking in those eyes.
- Is he Pat's father? ( Pat Martino)
- I was thinking that this man's stage presence was a little lacking, then the camera moved to a closeup and you could see the little smile on his lips and the sheer joy twinkling in Mr. Martino's eyes. It felt like he was singing the song just for me through time. I could completely see falling in love with this performer.
- it looked like the conductor wasint to enthused haha
- Probably only a small percentage. After WWII ended, there was a disproportionate amount of men to women. The male population was 30% of the total population of Germany, while the female population was 70%. That was why Germany allowed more immigrants in. Many of those men in the audience might be from other European nations.
- Beautiful ,Song I love you ,
- Those eyes!! ♥
- Germans or not..I would have jumped on stage and hugged the crap outta him..:) The man not only has talent..but sex oozes from him and his gorgeous eyes whenever he sings! ♥♥