Alicia Keys - Killing Me Softly
1.93 min. | 4.7726874
user rating | 1478533 views
Amazing Live performance of Killing Me Soflty by Alicia Keys!
- Lauryn Hill
Just to name a few... All of there takes on this is immaculate, phenomenal,
soulful! Music like this, where did it go?
- Alicia keys is the best! i wish their was ample amount of bass and drums in
this version or some version downloadable
- Killing Me Softly~Alicia Keys
- Maravillosamente versionado...
Fantastica Roberta Flahk
- Just the opposite my dear friend. Lieberman recorded it before anyone else
in 1971 and released it in 1972. Flack's version didn't come until 1973.
- Both Lauryn Hill and Alicia Keys sang this song so beautifully.
- Eh. After listening to the Jacksons preform this, I'm not so stunned.
- Lauryn Hill is not the original singer of this song, look it up!
- @kukukachooification TROLOLOLOLOLOL. Yes I'm serious. GTFO? You started it
with me. So take your happy ass back to where you came from and don't jump
into people's conversations.
- better Shoot Alicia you're the best <3
- she's so pretty :)
- belíssima musica...
- Dawm alicia dawm beautyful an a great singer
- I thought the original version is by Roberta Flack 0_O
- She needs to be reminded it is not an R&B number and to listen, again, to
what she says is her influenece... Then she may learn.
- wonder if Alicia Keys knows the origins and the reason this song was
written....the song was in response to watching Don McClean sing AMERICAN
PIE back some 38 years ago
- some songs should not be allowed to get covered. Killing me..... is one of
them. No one sings it like Roberta.
- I'm a Lauryn Hill fan all the way but when you ask the question who is the
artist most deserving and capable of using her work. Its Alicia Keys hands
down. You could say Janelle Monae but she's not really not on that level.