Alien electric guitar
1.08 min. | 4.074078
user rating | 6526045 views
A tubular electric guitar from a crashed alien spacecraft ;-). This one has 22 frets to the octave (31 total). Hutch had never played a 22-tone guitar before, or a tubular one! He plays Henry Mancini's theme from Peter Gunn (or Blues Brothers or Planet Claire) followed by a basic 12 bar blues shuffle in E.
See http://www.handmademusicclubhouse.com/forum/topics/pic-of-homemade-abs-bass-in?commentId=4519676%3AComment%3A78912 for more info and photos.
Creator's home page http://dkeenan.com
- Dear viewer, You currently are in a random Youtube spree. Please go back to
work. Thanks, The management
- Sooo..... where do i get one ?
- How long did it take you to make this?
- It has both.
- Not MIDI. Just a standard guitar audio output jack. In fact the strings and
the output jack are the only standard guitar parts.Everything in between is
custom, including the piezo pickups under the bridge.
- гитарка прикольная а музыка хуйня
- Wow very innovating. Great work.
- Although a neat looking guitar, it doesn't really look..."practical". How
do you keep it from constantly slipping off your left since it's just a
- Thanks mate!
- Ahhh Blues
- The frets are spaced for 22-tone equal temperament and the open strings are
tuned to the nearest equivalent to EADGBE in 22-tET, such that BEADG is a
chain of that tuning's best approximations of a fourth.
- smoke more weed and practice...dreamer...
- How about no?
- OMG, and i thought 12 frets to the octave and 7.25 radius was hard enough
to play... now we've gone 22 and tubular... LOL ! but very cool...
- Make a bass like this
- And I suppose I also faked the detailed close-up photos linked from the
description, "Show more".
- Why do I find it strange he has an alien guitar and he starts playing
country near the end?
- shut up and take my soul!
- that a bug zapper lol
- burn that shit now!!! lol... sorry i love strings and frets, cant help it ^^
- How do you get this through customs?
- What's the tuning? I'm Not really scared to ask....