All-new 2011 Jetta
0.88 min. | 4.821782
user rating | 306317 views
It's not completely different. Once you get past the sleek new design, the added leg room, and the cavernous trunk space, you remember that it's still a Jetta. And when the newness of available features like keyless access, built-in Bluetooth®, and touchscreen navigation finally wears off, you're still left with that great feeling of owning a Volkswagen. Experience the all-new 2011 Jetta now.
- i hug my jetta 2011 every morning not because its just a 2011,it is because no other car before this year looked like this car,but know ever car that you see after 2011 looks like this car
- Anyone loking for that clay commercial: /watch?v=fMscoyRg5Ks
- sure im just complaining about the commercials :)
- Germany is awesome! You guys get the Sirocco!
- Typed in: Jetta clay... /watch?v=IERM2elrkBU
- when i get my Jetta, fist place i go is the Bay Bridge.
- we could've figure out it is new.... not needed 'all new'
- @HeatherMH198474 found it!
- needs elipsoids
- Richard Ashcroft - the United Nations Of Sound - Are You Ready ?
- Why do WE in GERMANY dont have those cool commercials ? Our's are BULLSHIT and we still buy those volkswagen cars lol.
- If they got the reliability thing right, VW has a great car on their hands. The el-cheapo "S" model is a PERFECT commuter car for someone who just needs something cheap to go back and forth to work and would be content to just drive it into the ground, crush it, and buy a new one.
- fken video cuts scenes too fast, cant get a good look at car. not too bed atm
- It's not that it's bland, it's just that all the other cars in the segment went with the "in" styling, whereas VW went the MB route of the early 80s and designed their cars to look good years from when the current styling trends go out of date. When you think about it, it's really a scaled down Audi A4, and no one seems to mind that. This is just my opinion though, and I am biased since I do own the new Jetta SE in black.
- my new car ;) amazing :)
- I actually think the MKV Jettas looked a lot better than this. This new design seems so bland and uninspiring and cookie-cutter-ish, if I'm honest
- nice, clean-looking car
- this is a amazing car bt there is only one thimg missing auto climate control.....if tht would hv been there the interior wld hv been more good 2 see>>>so i would like to see tht 1 more feature in jetta
- Well I don't know but they make the Jetta in Puebla also,
- I'm pretty sure VW's biggest plant is in Mexico, right?
- this car is amazing ... i love it
- I love how they make an awesome car with stylish exterior and interior in Puebla, Mexico
- so do we actually know what the song is?
- @MREURONCAP Well, that's what happens when you deal with feminine cars.
- I just dumped my Jetta from that year and picked up a new one. I can tell you that the new Jetta blows the older ones away in every single department except the plush interior. I got a TDI and the power with the slick new 6 speed tranny is amazing... snaps your head back...never mind 0 to 60mph-- try 60 to 100 passing a transport or anything else. The new line is so superior!