Andre Rieu & 3 year old violinist, Akim Camara 2005
9.98 min. | 4.7429338
user rating | 23524711 views
Andre Rieu introduces 3yr old violinist, Akim Camara, during his 'Flying Dutchman Concert' at Parkstad Stadium in the Nederlands (2004). Akim (born 27 October 2001 in Berlin-Marzahn) plays Concerto G Major op.11 with the Johan Strauss Orchestra.
Akim Camara now has his own channel on YouTube. I recommend you go to his channel and see more recent performances by this talented young man.
- Check out this video "Akim Camara : R.R.Bennett - Hexapoda" from Akim
Camara's youtube channel.
This is a recent performance.by Akim.
- GROWING TA:LENT _ MUSICAL CHILD WONDER
RE; lOVE IS NURTURE - OUR CHILDREN
Beautiful , family like affairs
Performance of 3y. old violinist AKIM CAMARA & ANDRE RIEU
- Clap for him, he was even younger than me when he gave this performance.
Well done bro!
- Some people make fun of him but all I can think is this kid is like three
and he's got this thing memorized....
- UN TIEMPO AGRADABLE Y SENSACIONAL
- now that he's twelve/thirteen y/o, wonder if he can play this flawlessly
ten times over..
- the host has a funny accent, Belgian?
that was fun.....
- ...This little guy wasn't even three years old yet, at the time, and could
MEMORIZE all that piece...
- Beautiful xx Shame his violin was out of tune. ..
- This kid is good, but there little problem the violin sounds like its out
of tune and hes off key. Trust me i play the fiddle myself. Hes a beginner.
Look on the finger board.
- Прекрасный малыш! В 3 года так играть на скрипке.....фантастика!
- 3:10 it starts
- I know he is three but it sounds kinda bad, no offence. Still Pretty good
for a three year old boy. I cant do that so I should probably shut it.
- arréte de faire le gosse dénonce toi
- damn..his age i could barely build a lego house. You rock young man =) Have
to see what he is up to now..since almost 10 years passed.
And how the f-word did he do the water trick =D
- he can play violin better than meeee ;~~;
- Wow he is good
- super ! avec humour :-)))
Bonne écoute !
- er ist in meiner klasse xD
- For god's sake, this is a baby, not a dog or horse or clown!!
- why are they laughing
- Extraordinary that any adult could find fault with a 3 year old sharing his
gift and love of his violin which will in time reward him beyond their
wildest dreams. As for the cute factor- well, it goes without saying.