Andre Rieu & 3 year old violinist, Akim Camara 2005
9.98 min. | 4.7415247
user rating | 24767383 views
Andre Rieu introduces 3yr old violinist, Akim Camara, during his 'Flying Dutchman Concert' at Parkstad Stadium in the Nederlands (2004). Akim (born 27 October 2001 in Berlin-Marzahn) plays Concerto G Major op.11 with the Johan Strauss Orchestra.
Akim Camara now has his own channel on YouTube. I recommend you go to his channel and see more recent performances by this talented young man.
- Check out this video "Akim Camara : R.R.Bennett - Hexapoda" from Akim
Camara's youtube channel.
This is a recent performance.by Akim.
- Un joven violinista de tres años.
- Obviously he needs more practice but he's just so cute and funny :D
- I come back to this video from time to time when I need an attitude
adjustment and/or relief from depression. This (and there is a lot
happening that makes this video "This!") makes happy tears come from my
soul, out through my eyes, and I let the tears freely run down my cheeks.
- Now he's 9
- GROWING TA:LENT _ MUSICAL CHILD WONDER
RE; lOVE IS NURTURE - OUR CHILDREN
Beautiful , family like affairs
Performance of 3y. old violinist AKIM CAMARA & ANDRE RIEU
- just truly amazing I wish some day to play like that, what a delightful
- Neliksite be šypsenos :)
- Прекрасный малыш! В 3 года так играть на скрипке.....фантастика!
- Holy fuck, this sounds like shit. Why is he playing in front of all these
people, was this his 'make a wish' wish? He doesn't look like he has a
terminal illness. Look at the people crying in the audience, just stop
playing already kid, these people did nothing to you.
- Neliksite be šypsenos :)
- I want one just like that. He is too CUTE! Oh my goodness he just eats up
the attention. Love him. He's a grown man now I'm sure. Cute kid!
- this kid plays very bad!
- Clap for him, he was even younger than me when he gave this performance.
Well done bro!
- Emocionante. Ele tenta, mas consegue encantar à todos os presentes no
- He is so cute *-*
- I'm an advocate of teaching children music when there young children learn
faster between the ages of 2-5 so if you teach them how to play an
instrument it will stick easier than trying to teach them later
- he is now 13
- He is sooo cute! I bet everyone in the audience was imagining their
grandchildren or children having his incredible ear for music! I'll be
giving a tiny violin to my 7mo grandson! :)
- A cabsalt,
I didnt mean any harm, i was like that when i was his age now i gotten
better and so did he now. But if you watch the whole entire vedio clip
people are snickering ( giggling at him) ive saw in the vedio that his
fiddle had slipped underneath his chin. And the notes is... well sqickey
sounds like he was hitting bad notes. No affence. And im sorry. Really i
am. But now i think he is better then his younger times its take practice.
- He is so cute and looks as though he's enjoying himself.
- I cannot get over that cuteness! >_<
- great job kid only if they could have balls Like you keep living the dream.