Andre Rieu & 3 year old violinist, Akim Camara 2005
9.98 min. | 4.760513
user rating | 16382781 views
Andre Rieu introduces 3yr old violinist, Akim Camara, during his 'Flying Dutchman Concert' at Parkstad Stadium in the Nederlands (2004). Akim (born 27 October 2001 in Berlin-Marzahn) plays Concerto G Major op.11 with the Johan Strauss Orchestra.
Akim Camara now has his own channel on YouTube. I recommend you go to his channel and see more recent performances by this talented young man.
- Although he's 3, it's fairly decent skills but nothing really near
advanced. I started playing instruments when I was 8, started with a
Violin. Then it was Piano, Guitar, French Horn. By the age of 13, I was
allowed to sit my exams early. I got an A. ALL I'm saying is that he isn't
that special, I don't claim to be better and I doubt I will be if he
continues to practice and play. He's three, he didn't pick up the violin
out of choice, he was forced into it. Will he continue it? Unlikely.
There's many child prodigies but rather the most skilled are those who
chose to do it out of choice at some age of maturity due to the fact that
most who're forced into it early will have little patience for it in later
- That vibrato and timing. THAT VIBRATO AND TIMING! I really can't imagine
how this kid will play later on as a teenager, let alone an adult!
- wow beautiful boy
- im eleven yrs learning how to play the violin he is three and better than
me In so many different ways O_O
- This is so adorable
- My heart just melted!
- Amazing job on this kiddo!
- Simply amazing; the memory, the vibrato, the timing. Not to mention the
cuteness level. Kid's a prodigy, no doubt.
- Wonderful. Gosh what children are capable of....... Why do only
0.000000001% achieve their potential in this world????
- Wowwww.... great!!!!!!
- WTF! He plays better than me!!!! O.O
- WOW HES LIKE HES SMART
- lo mejor
- Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings
- Omg soooooooooooo cute
- Dat cooote smile :)
- Beautiful....I miss Europe!
- Shut up neetif