Andre Rieu & 3 year old violinist, Akim Camara 2005
9.98 min. | 4.7434235
user rating | 22596136 views
Andre Rieu introduces 3yr old violinist, Akim Camara, during his 'Flying Dutchman Concert' at Parkstad Stadium in the Nederlands (2004). Akim (born 27 October 2001 in Berlin-Marzahn) plays Concerto G Major op.11 with the Johan Strauss Orchestra.
Akim Camara now has his own channel on YouTube. I recommend you go to his channel and see more recent performances by this talented young man.
- Check out this video "Akim Camara : R.R.Bennett - Hexapoda" from Akim
Camara's youtube channel.
This is a recent performance.by Akim.
- He sucks!
- What a Gift. How proud mom must be! Pat
- If he can play that at three I wonder how good he'll be at thirty?
- he can play violin better than meeee ;~~;
- 3:10 it starts
- little legend...
- the host has a funny accent, Belgian?
that was fun.....
- Very well played fpr being 3 yrs old. wow. he is amazing. Well done to
him. he is so cute. what a lovely little boy. very very talented
- wow. i play violin and i have never in my life seen a violinist of such a
young age :O
i love this. so very well touching
- omg.. the kid is 3 years old and doing vibrato~!!!
- super ! avec humour :-)))
Bonne écoute !
- Most of his notes may be kind of out-of-tune but the effort put into this
was beautiful considering he was a 3 YEAR OLD.
- i didnt even know how to talk at 3 lol
- Pizza wrist (people in orchestra will under stand that saying ) WHAT
- What can I say? Great for 3!
- now that he's twelve/thirteen y/o, wonder if he can play this flawlessly
ten times over..
- geez ive been playing for like 5 years and this kid can probably play
better than me xD
- Plays better than I did when I took a violin class for three years.
- So sweet.
- He's better than me....