Android 2.2 Froyo on HTC HD2 Leo - installation and running
9.50 min. | 4.4929576
user rating | 180007 views
How to install and run Android on HTC HD2. This is "mattc Leo+ Android 2.2 w Sense RC 1.3a"
- my name is leo
- PUEDO CAMBIAR A ANDROIDE MY HTC RADAR 4G
- help my boot goes through really quickly but is getting stuck on the # ACR fl and RAAC part of it ? it's taking alot longer then yours and isn't hitting the htc screen
- Очень лагает, просто невозможно. У меня LG P500 в 5 раз быстрее работает)))
- What's the size of your SD card?
- sorry but this sucks...don't try this at home...
- hi bro..pls help me out i want to install SD card android on my hd2..flash size 512 mb its uk tmobile hd2..spl 3.03.0000 stock rom 126.96.36.199..radio 2.15 after clicking the clrcad.exe when i click the haret.exe file the my hd2 give the error file\applicationdata\volatile\zipview\386080\android\default.txt..i tried 4-6 different android roms i did evert thing like hardreset my device 20 times, format my sd card with fat 32 but nothing change pls bro help me out..thanks in advance
- Its a old shit....will you new links ma meeeeen?
- why da hell i cnt use it after i download dis shit :(
- yeahh live wallpapers slow down the phone, it wasnt really made for those.
- So is there a problem with the Widgets on the home screen does it make calls and record videos? Battery last long?
- does anybody know how to use the xda-developers site? im not sure what to click
- does anybody know how to use the xda-developers site? im not sue what to click
- lol, everything is easy when its spelled out. and in the android community, EVERYTHING is spelled out. but if you really want to get down and dirty with your phone, you might try XDA-Developers. AWESOME site.
- ya okey i might make an uppdate here for those who care about my last comment. em i flashed it and it was easy after following numerous tutorials and putting some effort into it, so im now running android. You are right, the radio part is the easyest yet most confusing ;) Android is better than windows ;)
- it only takes a few minutes. you just need to find the file, download it, transfer it to the SD card. and click a few buttons on the phone and it's done.
- 'H' stands for 'HSPA'. which, if you're on T-Mobiles network, means you're connected to 3G.
- Tohle je hodne stare video, ale flash funguje bajecne. android je jediny system co umi flash bajecne;)
- funguje ve webovém browseru i flash?
- Cn u do this on the hd7?
- i downloaded this a few days ago, and the only thing thats bothering me is, when i get called, the voice is robotic of the caller, how can i fix this?
- i have done everything but my phone calling is still messed up. :(
- after installing android can i swicth back to windows?
- You are having the same problem as a thousand other people. including myself. This is due to a old radio... simple ass that you have to flash a new radio... this should not be big hassle but i have desided not to. This prosses takes some time in which i dont have. so if you want to spend some time doing it you just go ahead. search the xda forums on how to flash a radio and there are guides there... here on youtube aswell i think? good luck.
- which one do i download
i have hd2