Anthony Bourdain - Maine's Backwoods BBQ
1.87 min. | 4.927273
user rating | 27010 views
Spring Creek Bar-B-Q is a mom and pop operation based off of two old railroad cars. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations is all new Monday at 10pm E/P on Travel Channel. Visit: http://travelchannel.com/bourdain?refcd=abnr-yt&mtag=socnryt
- Cro-Magnon man WAS human... go open a book sometime, unless you don't have those where you're from.
- whole state of MAine is a different world. They are not Americans, they are Cro-Magnons up there . Do you ever see how big their heads are, and how many TAHDS they have up there? There has been too much breeding with the mongoloid genes up there, that's why they all look like TAHDS. STAY AWAY FROM MAINE, IT'S A DANGEROUS STATE. THEY KILL LITTLE GIRLS IN MAINE!!!!!!!
- That is like going to Texas for maple syrup!
- "....and that may be true" Classic! Now theres a kick ass Mainer for you, love it!
- The grilled look so delicious.. yum yum
- They have a resturant in downtown Monson! The railcars are run in the winter and during parties at the pit! Definately worth the trip.
- Another location which is so great.
- great video .. good job congrats
- nicely done
- anthony bourdain seems like such a pretentious dick
- What if you're part snob part hick:? I sooo am! I love Maine and it will always be my home. Us hicks know how to live!
- Bangor down Should just be another state.....Whole different world up here In the county
- don't go to auburn maine anthony the police dept do not like tourist and will impound your car for a money scam for the city. tourist beware and stay clear of that town
- So leave. You're just proving those guys at the beginning correct with a remark like that.
- My home is literally one town over from Monson (Abbot) and Spring Creek's a nice place. Very nice folks that own that place. Lakeshore Pub (also in Monson) is a nice spot, too. It's good that Bourdain came up to an ACTUAL part of Maine for one. Southern Maine has too many out-of-staters, or flatlanders, as we sometimes call them. The real Maine is north of Augusta. Zach Zamboni deserves cred for pitching Milo, too.
- Sometimes it feels like I'm a duel citizen of two different worlds, being able to go from northern traditional maine to more worldly southern maine and feel comfortable in both
- by four seasons ya mean winter, still winter, road construction and almost winter right? ha lived in maine my whole life myself!
- I have never considered Portland to be part of Maine, but I am from the other end of the state, nice video.
- I really liked this episode. My kind of people.
- i love real poeple on tv!! Kirby, zach, joe nice! ck
- Lets face it...Rockland is a ghost town in the wintah, and a tourist trap in the summah! Portland is welll...Portland, an immigrant destination. I am glad Anthony at least got a taste of local life by visiting Milo, even tho I don't snowmobile (don't like the cold). And YES, I am a Mainah, and live in midcoast on 17 acres...
- Thats my father at the beginning commenting on Portland!
- Love Maine!!
- nice meat!