Anti-Flag - 1 Trillion Dollar$
2.80 min. | 4.8713994
user rating | 904398 views
Music video by Anti-Flag performing 1 Trillion Dollar$. (C) 2006 RCA Records, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
- Ya, not like they don't make there money spreading their propaganda "Message" Tell them to get some real life experience and someone might take them seriously. Be careful who you idol worship
- but anti flag havent sold out theyve not changed theyre views theyve not changed theyre music they just got a bigger lable witch in turn could mean more fans thus further spreading theyre message i see no selling out here
- the cleanest punks i ever seen
- Yeah; it's not like the purpose of music is to spread a message or anything. They should be talking about sex, money, cars and drugs. Listen to the god damn lyrics asshat.
- Spoiled suburban Pennsylvania kids singing to middle school children about their opinion. What a joke.
- Anti-Flag have done more than their share on activism, google them or something, if you're not aware of that... How many of the people here yelling "sell outs" have fought as hard as them to make the world a better place? One VEVO there and there opposed to 20 years of political activism...Come the fuck on! Besides, they rallied the small punk-clubs long enough before took the big record-deal. Why not? Get more power to help, get more people to hear when you've actually got something to say!
- No because I'm sure VEVO's ownership couldn't be traced back to mega-corporations involved in such things.
- Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
- i hate the people criticize these kind of bands like anti flag and green day, at least even they are "sellouts" but with good sense and lyrics . not like other shit like, usher, pit bull
- Damn! This brings back grade 6 memories!
- Great song, Great video, the only sellouts are you if you don't think that every person in America should hear this song by any means. Fuck the world. Fuck em all!!!!
- Holy crap this video makes me feel old. I remember Anti-Flag BEFORE they sucked.
- no dont ads are the thing keeping youtube free
- lol no
- This is what happens when you let children right protest songs.
- See you in Austria on Nova Rock ;)
- Jeez why do people gotta hash on punk rock honestly its just stupid if people wanna hash on music go hash on rap or pop or even dubstep (because dubstep makes no stnse at all) at least this shit makes sense
- I see nothing wrong. All I see is a band trying to make their music reach more people everyday. If VEVO is the way of doing that, so be it. It is not like they are supporting bankers and wars. Relax.
- i love this band <3 <3
- you clever shit!
- 1:28 It is Colombian flag?
- Anything with an anti-war, anti-government, anything like that seems wrong on vevo.
But it could just mean that we're taking over mainstream media.
Slowly, but surely.
- Adblock saves lives. I've not seen an ad in almost two years!