Bach - Double Violin Concerto in D minor 2nd movement, Largo
7.35 min. | 4.89443
user rating | 6740880 views
Title : Johann Sebastian Bach, Double Violin Concerto in D minor (2nd movement, Largo Ma Non Tanto (BWV 1043)
From Wikipedia , The Concerto for Two Violins in D minor (BWV 1043) is perhaps one of the most famous works by J. S. Bach and considered among the best examples of the work of the late Baroque period. Bach wrote it in Leipzig sometime between 1730 and 1731, most likely for the Leipzig Collegium Musicum, of which he was the director. It also exists in an arrangement for two harpsichords, transposed into C minor (BWV 1062). In addition to the two soloists, the concerto is scored for strings and basso continuo.
The concerto is characterized by the subtle yet expressive relationship between the violins throughout the work. The musical structure of this piece uses fugal imitation and much counterpoint.
The concerto comprises three movements:
Largo ma non tanto
I really would like to invite you to listen to my new track PIANO FROM HEART! won't regret it! thx
- Check out my very own song/sonata "Mathias Belmont Sonata" I played composed and recorded the whole piece and my friend was kind enough to publish it on you tube for me,just type Mathias Belmont Sonata into you tube
- Magical !
- Wow, just wow!
- Oh, me, too! :-)
- Dude.J.S.Bach is an heritage of mankind.
- My bad. Yes, he was. The German people are a proud and noble race in Europe.
- DROP THE BASS, BACH. DROP THE BASS
- Someone once said, "Bach's music is proof that the universe was not a total failure." I love that quote!
- christianity is a lie! exposingchristianity . com
- I played this duet back in middle school. It brings back so many happy memories.
- best study soundtrack ever :) thanks a heap
- I'm missing the beat
- Heeii Look at my awesome Channel!
Subscribe for mor Dubstep, Glitch Hop, Electro, House and Trap Mixes...
- Wundervolle Musik, danke fürs Einstellen :D
- Dude, Bach was German.
- Truly beautiful music.
- Bach, proof that music is at the heart of Western civilization and that the Austrian people are a proud and noble race in Europe. God bless the Bach Family and this piece which my great-grandkids will listen to in my study after I am long dead and in Heaven.
- arte.. che dire....
- Sounds good, but the performers showed a blatant disregard for baroque style. Bach would be hurt. It's unfortunate that there's so many performances of baroque music that would be great if not for the poor interpretation
- Thank you Bach ♥
- благодарна автору видео ClassicalMusicOnly за прекрасную музыку Баха и
остальные видео с тщательно отобранной музыкой других гениальных композиторов!
- Sublime. Thank you.