Beastie Boys & The Pharcyde - Drop - Slimkid3
3.55 min. | 4.9293423
user rating | 293722 views
http://www.slimkid3.com - Beastie Boys - You know, a lot of people have asked me about the making of the "Drop" video and how we managed to get the Beastie Boys in it as well and I just had to pause a minute and truly think about it.
- RIP MCA / RIP Dilla - two legends we lost well before their time, but thankfully both graced us with their art while they were here & the world's a better place for it.
- Where are going when you die?
Why did Jesus die on the cross?
What is the most terrifying truth in the Bible?
Why does God care so much about sin?
Please take time to watch this 12min. Video you have nothing to lose by watching the video just 12 min. and so much to gain
Please watch for your sake for your eternity
Paul Washer, The most terrifying truth in the Bible...
- ya got to enjoy the ride, ya gotta enjoy the ride now
- I didn't spot mca in this, where was he?
- i dont hate but 16 ppl can suk a dik
- ye fuck the advert REAL GENIOUSES IN ACTION
- What a rad/ creative idea for a vid. Good show
- haha adrock's shirt "Toke One"
- Youre acting as if during or before this time they didnt already have that kinda content
- You speak like my grandfather.
- Although the Beastie Boys do appear on the song, referring to a sample as a feature is not common in rap. Could you imagine the wall of text that would be the track list if every artist credited their samples as featured artists?
- rip mca..
- check me out
- You are yes. It's actually sampled from the Beastie Boys' track 'The New Style'.
- this is shizzeee...
- I've always liked this track....dope and innovative for it's time....
- I thought this was required to see it, not just a brilliant suggestion! :)
- thank you.. i got pretty "wind-baggy" in my first comment & totally forgot to mention that "mmmmmmdrop" is a straight up sample from Beastie Boys.. :)
- oh daRn.. Ur comment can't b un-said. Folks'll go mad, "toys-in-the-attack" crazy, attempting 2 understand. What does it mean 2b "in" a song? If u r in it, where r u when it's not on? "Are" u when it's not on? Do u exist when song is off? Such issues barely scratch surface.
Ur comment, "this is all pharcyde," hints u might know, even if u don't know that u know, u know? "Pharcyde" conjures reality, Phar v dark-side of moon, Pink Floyd, crazy pink, inexplicability, etc. U r saved by the vague...
- originally the mmmmmmdrop was on the album license to ill
- THE HISTORY OF CRUMPING!
- i swear the mmmdrop! is from intergalactic by the beastie boys am i mistaken?
- Brand new video, check it out.
- I've been diving into youtube all night just to commemorate all Beastie Boy songs with MCA in 'em..Now this song's beat's got BB juice in it. Respect and Love to MCA. RIP Adam!