Because He lives I can face tomorrow
3.98 min. | 4.8868814
user rating | 12329628 views
- I was told this morning I have less than 2 years left to live. I just had
to listen to these old hymns to get my focus back on what is important. I'm
going home because He lives.
- why do atheist come on Christian videos and comment and waste their time?
if they don't believe then that's fine, I mean they will one day see the
truth and it will be on them but why waste their time its just annoying. I
believe and I love Jesus, so listening and commenting is not wasting my
time but they are just a question!
- God send His Son they called Him Jesus. He came to love, heal and forgive.
He lived lived and died to buy my pardon, an empty grave is there to prove
my saviour lives.
How sweet to hold a new born baby and feel the pride and joy He bring. But
greater still the calm assurance this child can face uncertain days because
He lives. One day I'll cross the river, I'll fight lifes, final war with
pain, and then death give way to victory of glory and I know He lives.
Because He lives tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future, and life is worth the living just
because He lives
I like the song to make me strong
enough to get through to the finish line of hopes and dream ♥ 🌹 👫 ♥ 🌸♥
💐 ♥ 🏡♥ 👪 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Becase he lives "i can face tomorrow
God send his Son"
They called him Jesus he came to love,heal and forgive....
- Because He lives I can face tomorrow: http://youtu.be/4M-zwE33zHA
- When I heard this song, I alwalys remembered the time that I'm drowning.
Because he lives, because God is not dead. I made it. I float and float
even if I'm very tired and lack of breathe. I maid it, until God deployed a
angel that will save my life. And the life guard saved me. And that time
that I'm saved I promised that in the remaining of my days I will offer it
to Jesus because He gave me second chance. Thank you Lord! God bless us
- I just . Love this Song. Because He lives I can face tomorrow:
- Because He lives, i can face tomorrow !!!
- if i was to tell you how i was living and the dark road i was heading you
would call it a miracle where i am at to day.i was a drug addict alcoholic
lost everything including nearly my life.having faith in the lord he has
changed my while life im drug free today i live in christ people get saved
get baptised in put your faith in christ he will make all things happen in
his perfect timing be patient as he is with us godbless
- Here is some Beautiful Truth...
- Hi Lilian,
I am sorry for the loss of your husband. A good family friend passesd away
a couple years ago due to a heart attack. I still remember the good
memories of him. You can remember your loved ones through the special
memories and then you will one day be re-united in heaven :-)
- Please stop Scrolling and meditate On this song, i believe this song will
make you know God more.
- This is my best old time favourite, such beautiful words......when my son
was 8 months old he got meningitis....and it was a terrible time for my
then husband, and myself. My father had a church youth meeting in our home
every week, and I asked them to please all pray for my baby......they did
and when his 2nd lumber punch came back, it was totally clear. The doctors
could not explain it at all.....we had indeed all experienced a miracle. It
was soo awesome......never give up SRHurst...He still is in the miracle
business.....blessings to u.
- 9,566,089 Views
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
- Yes..bcoz he lives i can face tomorrow
Thank u Jesus
- My husband just passed 3 weeks ago. I didn't know how i would go on without
him. Now i know. I needed this to remind.
- yay!!!! after searching for many years i have found a video where literally
everyone is crazy. (religious)
i have some questions for you
1) why do you believe in god and what experience did you have to make you
believe in him
2) what proof do you have that god exists
- I lost my son this past last month. He was only 48 and I listen to this so
very often. He knew he was saved and ready to go with GOD. He would always
say, " I've got my JESUS shoes on and ready for the trip HOME." But I miss
him soooooooooooooooooo much.
- S.R. Hurst Any man that dies yet shall he live and any many that lives and
believes will never die. Give glory to Jesus Christ and I pray that you
have joy and peace and most of all you draw nearer to God everyday its
amazing to know God and feel his love.
- SOMETIMES I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THE SOMANY WRONGS I DO.........AND WHAT I
HATE THE MOST IS WHEN I KNOW ITS REALLY WRONG TO DO THEM BUT I STILL DOING
THEM............OOH WRETCHED MAN .........PLEASE LORD JESUS HELP ME TO
OVERCOME THIS HABITS.....HELP ME DRAW NEAR YOU.
- With my daily struggles this song gets me through