Because He lives I can face tomorrow
3.98 min. | 4.8948693
user rating | 9281179 views
- Becase he lives "i can face tomorrow
God send his Son"
They called him Jesus he came to love,heal and forgive....
- I love it... so sensitive...
- Because He lives I can face tomorrow: http://youtu.be/4M-zwE33zHA
- I don't need god to face tomorrow. I just need to take responsibility for
myself and others. If you cant do that then perhaps Christianity and god
belief is the next best thing. It's a poor second though.
- john 7:18
- Jesus got crucified to sit by gods side in paradise. Not much of a
At least satan had the balls to stand up to gods egotistical, monarchial,
self glorifying rule. He got thrown out of heaven and paradise... Now thats
sacrifice. Revolution! Ideals and morals!
All about perspective.
Anyways enough about christianity. Boring story anyways. So many religions
contradicting each other. At least ancient greek mythology was exciting!
Get with the times people. Religion put humanity back thousands of years
and has more blood on its hands than hitler and stalin combined multiplied
Halleluyah! Can you all give me an AMEN!
- 1 John 3:16-18 KJV
Hereby perceive we the love of God , because he laid down his life for us:
and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.  But whoso hath
this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his
bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?  My
little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed
and in truth.
- Because He lives i can face tomorrow!
- I am an atheist :D
- He holds my future! Can I have an Amen?
- GOD IS THE KIND OF STATE OF OUR MIND, THAT CANNOT BE READ BY ANYONE
JUST FEEL THAT , HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
- I pray to god someone such there heart and come hear me sing take me to the
king all& all I pray I can sing ill run to you for Taylor riser in
Afghanistan hes such desent man I love hope isbella doing good and mark and
mum and my queen In Hartford ct I pray for many blessing its to go church
in west haven ct someone to pick me up god is able to open all doors iam in
the show at Marrakech at least thats a blessing they love me I guess frank
mcathy left without goodbye to me and hes my dad so nice of him how he is
never to busy to say bye florence and happy birthday not even a card his
love is real right my heart is broken cause hes my dad he raise me up to be
this way love is what makes a man my birthday was june 18 dad act like you
dont know I want a locket of your picture of you and I from 1999 god has me
when all fails iam Florence I got faith a man will come to do your job
frank mcathy disregard my house you said but you gave your girl your old
house gave me nothing my blood may not pump in your vain iam still your
baby rember that you better come to the show oct frank mcathy I mean it you
love me ill see you there open a door god so I can sing in a appate place
bless me with a house cause I deseve it hear my pray amen keep dad mcathy
for my king rip Beresford williams I wish you didnt die now I understand
marrakech is still my family ill never stop loving them I got barbie
heather she will do a better job my barbie and I got jason my son and lisa
all& all my 5 kids and sunshine coming thank you jesus gn all love you all
at marrakech keep the good work up hi sally& mike love you guys my 4 girls
regina love you
- We should celebrate Easter every day "Because He Lives"
- Christian Songs: Because He lives I can face tomorrow Because He lives I
can face tomorrow
- Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
- When lykoz comes to know the living Christ, then you can converse with that
person, until them, his ears and eyes are closed.......We sing because we
are happy that even one day at a time, we know who holds tomorrow and we
know who holds our hand. You have to KNOW the living Christ Jesus to do
- Jesu is grate. he give brainded pepol jerbs, hopes an not fraid of nuthin.
jdwag da best, like Obama butt batter
- We do live well because of the saving work of God. We no longer fear the
last judgment. As for judging others, that's not my place at all, God will
do that. All I'm doing is trying to get people to think about the
consequences of their beliefs. No judgment is implied.