Best 90's R & B Artists- (Part 1)
11.83 min. | 4.8524823
user rating | 326257 views
Best R & B Artists of the 90's. The 90's were one of the best times for R & B. Check out my list and see if you agree on the artists I chose. Best 90's R & B Artists- Part 1
List of Artists and Songs:
(Intro) Aaliyah-At Your Best You are Love, Aaliyah- Are You That Somebody, Boyz 2 Men-Water Runs Dry, TLC- Creep, 112-Cupid, Lauryn Hill- Doo Wop (That Thing), Hi-Five- The Kissing Game, Monica-Why I Love U So Much, Usher- You Make Me Wanna, SWV- Weak, Brandy- Sittin Up In My Room, Erykah Badu- On & On, Janet Jackson- I Get So Lonely (Remix), Mariah Carey- Fantasy, Maxwell-Ascension, Blackstreet- No Diggity, Jagged Edge-I Gotta Be, Bell Biv Devoe-Poison, Dru Hill- 5 Steps, Jodeci- Come and Talk to Me, Mary J. Blige- Not Gon' Cry, Toni Braxton- Another Sad Love Song, Faith Evans- Soon As I Get Home, Kelly Price- A Friend of Mine (Remix), R. Kelly- Your Body's Calling, Whitney Houston- I Will Always Love You, Michael Jackson-Remember the Time, Tony! Toni! Tone!- Feels Good, Soul for Real- Candy Rain, Next- Too Close, Guy- Let's Chill, Mya-Movin' On, Keith Sweat ft. Kut Close- Twisted, En Vogue- What's it Gonna Be, 702- Where My Girls At?, Jade- Don't Walk Away, Xscape- Understanding, Destiny's Child- Bills Bills Bills, Jon B.- They Don't Know, Joe- Things Your Man Won't Do, Case- Happily Ever After, D'Angelo-Cruise
- Destiny's Child is on the list. I like Missy, but I consider her more hip hop than R & B. As far as the others, you will have to check out Best 90's R & B Artists- Part Two. Thanks for the comment!
- What happened to Destiny's Child or Missy Elliot and Ginuwine or Babyface? Aside from those artists missing this is basically a flawless list.
- AALIYAH! BOYZ 2 MEN!
- i dont think enough people understand the song is sooo good! BTW peeps use this to listen in mp3: bit.ly/17il8GX?=ilyvp
- I loved it..
- Yes yes yes!
- Man, I love some Whitney Houston ! Rip <3
- Child hood memories! My kids also know almost everyone of these songs! I
- This was a really great mix . I most definitely enjoyed listening to it :D
- I would say, in my opinion, to know 90s hip hop & R&B, you have to be born in the 70s, 80s & early 90s (1990- 92) because I don't see how people born in the mid & late 90s would know the music of the 90s.
- WE NEED THIS MUSIC BACK...ASAP
- Great list
- 3 it
- love it
- so freaking good i love this ;) the best one i ran into ♥
- Love this
- the only thing usher did which is bad is help that faggot bieber out
- Even as a little girl i remembered most of these songs.. man why we had to come up in the generation of the music today... im done listening to all this new crap #90sbaby
- 90's baaabyy now let's chill! and move on b/c the RnB of today got us twisted
- Great selection of artists.
- Can we get the names of the fucking songs?
- usher was awesome back then.... now looks what he has become :(
- you def need to check us out. you know REAL music