Best R&B Songs of the 2000's Part 2
10.72 min. | 4.9246316
user rating | 1226208 views
Some more of the best songs from 2000-2009. Personally, I think that most of today's music is at its worst. These songs are good, not like today's wack songs.
Jagged Edge -- Let's Get Married
Janet Jackson -- Doesn't Really Matter
Joe ft. Mystikal -- Stutter
Destiny's Child -- Survivor
Aaliyah -- Rock The Boat
Ginuwine -- Differences
Usher -- U Don't Have To Call
P. Diddy ft. Loon, Ginuwine, & Mario Winans - I Need A Girl Part 2
Ashanti -- Happy
Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland -- Dilema
R. Kelly -- Ignition (Remix)
Beyonce ft. Sean Paul -- Baby Boy
Usher -- Burn
Usher -- Confessions Pt. II
Ciara ft. Petey Pablo -- Goodies
Mariah Carey -- Shake It Off
Rihanna -- Pon de Replay
T-Pain -- I'm Sprung
Sean Paul ft. Keisha Cole -- Give It Up To Me
Alicia Keys -- No One
Ne-yo -- Miss Independent
Keri Hilson ft. Ne-yo & Kanye West -- Knock You Down
- BRING BACK THE 90S N EARLY 2000S WE'LL EXCHANGE IGGY AZALEA, NICKI MINAJ,
MILEY CYRUS, DRAKE(N WHOEVER ELSE U WANT)
- No Rihanna??? The GGGB era slayed!!! So did some of JLos hits!!
- What happened to all these? Music has been ruined by untalented cock
suckers like LMFAO and Gangnam Style. Them two must die and burn in Hell
for the blasphemy they have thrown into the hearts of millions. God damn
them! God damn them to Hell! I wish to God Al Qaeda sever redfoos fucking
head off on national television. God damn them to Hell. And anyone who
This music in the above video is very good. Thank you Holla back hiphop.
- Did part 1 really get taken down or something?
- i remember all these songs but listening to them now, i realize i actually
hate them lol they annoyed me soo freaking much with the exception of
mariah carey. there are some songs today i would actually rather listen to
than a lot of these. either way i miss r&b like this :)
- It just gets worse after the second half.
- The best are Ciara, Kelly Rowland/Nelly,Rihanna and Alicia Keys..couldn't
care less about the others.
- daaaang!!!!! its like seeing my life flash beore my eyes
- does anybody else get sad when they listening to the classic songs on the
radio and just think back of those day of when were younger or a kid and
listening to this .. mann i miss the days when these songs were new .. lol
always wanted to say that
- Ne-yo <3
- It's like my childhood is flashed before me in a nostalgic 10 minute video
- I'm surprised "Umbrella" by Rhianna ft Jay-Z wasn'tfrom the list. Good
list though. Thanks for posting.
- every time i hear rock the boat i get sad
- Usher :-)
- thank you because i listen to nostalgia songs and ppl just startin
wondering about me like im crazy but these songs get remade by lame artist
i mean look at that songs called otis remade by kanye and jayz i just
listen to the orginal otis redding songs no reason to add rap to it and ppl
of today think aaliyah shit buyt to me she is better than these lame artist
like 2chanz i mean WHO IS 2CHANZ!!!
- I love aaliyah's song Rock the boat
- @goodfellaB that's all in my grill featuring big boi
- Music is fuckkin deaaaddd noww!!!!!
- there is a site you can use to make overseas netflix available. Ill let you
know if i find one for youtube. Thanks so much for the video! Reminiscing
- I need a girl did it for me Favourite song!!
- Miss these days