Best R&B Songs of the 2000's Part 2
10.72 min. | 4.9279914
user rating | 1181238 views
Some more of the best songs from 2000-2009. Personally, I think that most of today's music is at its worst. These songs are good, not like today's wack songs.
Jagged Edge -- Let's Get Married
Janet Jackson -- Doesn't Really Matter
Joe ft. Mystikal -- Stutter
Destiny's Child -- Survivor
Aaliyah -- Rock The Boat
Ginuwine -- Differences
Usher -- U Don't Have To Call
P. Diddy ft. Loon, Ginuwine, & Mario Winans - I Need A Girl Part 2
Ashanti -- Happy
Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland -- Dilema
R. Kelly -- Ignition (Remix)
Beyonce ft. Sean Paul -- Baby Boy
Usher -- Burn
Usher -- Confessions Pt. II
Ciara ft. Petey Pablo -- Goodies
Mariah Carey -- Shake It Off
Rihanna -- Pon de Replay
T-Pain -- I'm Sprung
Sean Paul ft. Keisha Cole -- Give It Up To Me
Alicia Keys -- No One
Ne-yo -- Miss Independent
Keri Hilson ft. Ne-yo & Kanye West -- Knock You Down
- The best are Ciara, Kelly Rowland/Nelly,Rihanna and Alicia Keys..couldn't
care less about the others.
- does anybody else get sad when they listening to the classic songs on the
radio and just think back of those day of when were younger or a kid and
listening to this .. mann i miss the days when these songs were new .. lol
always wanted to say that
- daaaang!!!!! its like seeing my life flash beore my eyes
- It's like my childhood is flashed before me in a nostalgic 10 minute video
- i love r&b
- every time i hear rock the boat i get sad
- Usher :-)
- I love aaliyah's song Rock the boat
- @goodfellaB that's all in my grill featuring big boi
- Music is fuckkin deaaaddd noww!!!!!
- there is a site you can use to make overseas netflix available. Ill let you
know if i find one for youtube. Thanks so much for the video! Reminiscing
- I need a girl did it for me Favourite song!!
- Miss these days
- ignition - R Kelly
- Shake it off + Rock the boat
- wow watching that i realize music really is getting better again by now
(meaning the last two or three years)....i'm not saying that every of these
songs is bad but....
- oh the nostalgia
- lol its ok:)
- Now this is a playlist! I miss songs like this. Adding it to my ipod right
- I LOVE YOU AALIYAH!!!!!
- why dont we destroy them? >:D Im up for it if you guys are
- Bah, darnit Aaliyah, why'd ya have to leave so soon? Made me tear up, and
what hurts me most is Rock The Boat isn't even an all that song.
- i love these song...they bring back so many memories