Beyoncé - Love On Top
3.28 min. | 4.8579645
user rating | 145639543 views
Music video by Beyoncé performing Love On Top. (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment
- 2011 Beyonce - Love On Top ( I can feel the sun whenever your near Every
time you touch me I just melt away ( May your weekend be filled with Music,
Dancing & LOVE )
- Lol then see how everyone gets butthurt for my opinion.. lol grow up
children. She has you all brainwashed and stupid. Bet you are all sluts as
well. And I also bet you guys think her songs are soooo inspirational lol
yeah fucking some limo driver hahahahaha! Goooood one guys... your whats
wrong with planwt earth. Too busy caring about beyonce than real world
problems. Wake the fuck up idiots. :D
- This is a great song I just wish she would have trusted God for her
success instead of selling out
- amazing lady , god was good to her but she didn't waste it xxx
- Amici, com'è andata la vostra giornata? Descrivetela con un aggettivo
Nel frattempo vi regaliamo "Love on top" di Beyoncé!!
- Most of the dancers in her songs are black. What does that indicate about
- ...oggi il mio buon giorno arriva così.. Spalancando le
porte...abbracciando poi ognuno di voi
- I feel bad for the back up singers in the video!
The ones in the song are female so it's really obvious all of them are lip
- love this song
- Why r the background dancers singing like women??
- This is the original Beyoncé we loved before. Not that drunk love crap. I
like this Beyoncé. It reminds of the old Beyoncé with destinys child.
- Yo soy fan total de Beyoncé la amo a esa magnifica mujer
why do the dudes sound like girls
- Beyonce sucks at lip singing. 😝
- +Caitlyn K it is like every songs bout you babey
- it like lets expose as much of my boobs without actually showing them
- You'll never find a better singer or a better vocalist
- love her so much my fried good night (:
- Listening to this perfect song whole 3 days cause its sooo perfect <3 xD
- Damn! What shoes was she wearing!? Anyone kno!?
- There is no way a masterpiece like this came out in 2011... Is this a
- Is she trying to hit mariah Carey notes. She better gone somewhere with
that weak ass falsetto. All of the good singers are gone or lost their
amazing voices, mariah, Whitney, celine dion, deniece Williams. Smh.
- i love this intro so real and influential, the way she says bring the beat
in makes it so raw, feels like she is right in my room, kind of reminds me
of the eminem song were he says turn the bass up,