Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls)
4.85 min. | 4.267074
user rating | 182340963 views
Music video by Beyoncé performing Run The World (Girls)
- And I guess you will never rule the world...so we're safe
- i got a boner
- dude f thesong was who run the world-boys they would say is sexist and wth it saing the say is good and feminine but is truebeacuse woman re the ones that maake babys so they do run the world if u agree thumbs up!
- Hahahaha,Rihanna just made a huge error
She didn't remember to turn off her webcam and guess what happens
You can view her have fun with her snatch
Discover the shocking video free of charge here :
- whats that n*g doing in georgia?
- lol you make a good point, but women don't run the world and never will do. Men are not threatened by women and so I can imagine most men (not all!) will probably listen to this song and laugh!
- ffngh xfjxtr fn x mtuxmt nxt, tujtyn ynrym yrm gfhdfghdf hhf dzfghsdg, fg ffdg fgdgf g fdsged gdes ggdssf.
- No beyonce you run the kitchen
- Bey arrasa essa música e demais!!!!!
- Great dance song on "Dancing With The Stars" TV Show!
- So good
- At 2:21 the outfit looks like something lady gaga would wear
- At 1:43 she looks like shakira
- the song was written by Terius "The-Dream" Nash, Knowles, Nick "Afrojack" van de Wall, Wesley "Diplo" Pentz, David "Switch" Taylor, and Adidja Palmer and Ken wa Maria. Production was handled by Switch, The-Dream, Knowles and Shea Taylor.
Feminists are so funny!
- Love this song
- I Love HER !
- Right now a New RIHANNA Erotic TAPE was leeched
I was confident this gal is really a genuine whore ,
Check her movie the following :
- She was wearing McQueen's haute couture. see 0:33
- I think what kiysiy meant was that this entire song is an unfair double standard, yes women are forced to endure sexism and kiysiy wasn't denying that in any way. The way to end it isn't to reverse it, but to abolish it completely. Sexism is sexism whether it's males oppressing females, or vice versa, so a revolution of women running the world wouldn't help anything. Sexism isn't simple, saying pink is a girl's colour is sexist whether it's offensive or not. Sexism will always exist.
- Hey this is Annie Broadway check out my cover to monster thank you :)
- It actually is totally fair though, since women are oppressed by men in society it is fully in their/our right to be enraged about this and want a revolution in society's sexist standards.
- Illuminati son
- Beyoncé Rules!!
- I know nobody will probably even read this..
but, Imma type it any way because i hope at least one person will
i'm a Singer with a dream. I know there's like 200k of those in this world
My name is "Tyrael Sterling"
Simply type it in Youtube and you could help my dream come true
please check out my music and subscribe if you want..? thanks,
I would love nothing more than to have a decent following on youtube..
Thank you for your time.
- True. So true.