Beyonce-If I were a boy(lyrics)
4.20 min. | 4.8071465
user rating | 18107757 views
Beyonce -If I were a boy
- All men are pigs and deserve to die, am I right
- "Music on the man." wtf? XDDDDDDDD
- Oh how i wish to be born as a boy :‘( my life would be lot of better then
- if i were a boy i'd be happy
- I love this song. It describes me of right now of me and him.
- She knows she can just be a lesbian and date girls... then she could
understand and not have to be a guy xD
- i sang this to my ex boyfriend the day after i broke up with him
- seriously all i see is a bunch of girls commenting on how much they hate
their boyfriends, NEWSFLASH....... BREAK UP!!!!!!! if a guy aint treating
you properly why are you gonna be with him. you think us guys would stay
with a girl if she was doing shit..... NO we break up with their asses bye
bitch cya in hell. so LEAVE HIS ASS. and stop complaining. because the more
you stay with them the more you bring it on yourself
- les paroles *-*
- I'm so glad I learned to love myself before I got into a relationship. It
should be like a requirement for everyone.
- Would love to be like normal guys but I'm gay so that is never happening 🙈
- I am a Boy and i dont care...
- ..well this is sexist as fuck..
- Actually if she was a boy, she wouldn't understand cuz she would be born
with the mind as a guy,, sooo.... yeah,, not rlly
- All this stuff that Beyonce says she would do if she was a guy, she could
still do as a girl. I know lots of girls who go out drinking with their guy
friends, some are lesbians (chase after girls). You can still put yourself
first and make your own rules!
- I listen to this song nonstop once a month every month.
- if i were a boy i didn't have to go and buy tampons or pads monthly :)
- Being a boy = asshole who doesn't listen to and doesn't care about his SO
- Women are way too good for men it's literally a fact no denying it. I'm
right so don't even bother fighting with me ok? Save yourself the energy?
Do yourself the favour :)
- Feat music on demand
- music ... on demand LMFAO
- What the hell. Why does it say music on demand during the song? I like
this song but that ruins it.