Big K.R.I.T - "Somedayz" (Dir. John Colombo)
2.18 min. | 4.946033
user rating | 2467834 views
Cinematic Music Group brings you the 1st visual off Jonnyshipes "GoodTalk vol.9" Curve Your Enthusiasm edition hosted by Big K.R.I.T. The album drops sept 14th & features all new music from the entire Cinematic roster. Big K.R.I.T., Smoke DZA, Nipsey Hussle, The SlausonBoyz & The Alumni all lend heat 2 the project. Also checkin in are the homies Dom Kennedy, Mickey Factz, Surf Club, Pastor Troy & others. GoodTalk
- No one did 93 justice till this.
- This really is amazing, a song with real meaning is hard to find
- not on spotify :(
- "somedayz you my homie, somedayz you seem phony, somedayz you dont know me,
claim you down for the cause and you ride for your dogs, somedayz you dont
King Returned In Time indeed
- Classic case of the idiot 20 something getting mentally left behind by the
wise and knowledgeable 30 something.
- i have just gotten into Big KRIT and i have yet to find one bad song by him
- Gives me chills to hear this. He says, "Coast to coast" then the beat drops
soon after. Channeling Guru while repping third coast, while the bay area
beat rolls along in the background.
One of the most studied about nuance in the game. Respect to Big KRIT may
your reign be long and generous.
- souls of mischief beat,yeah this dope
- Please don't ever blow up krit.. I pray they keep sleeping on you so the
pain and pure natural lyrics keep being thought of without fame blocking it
- Still goes hard and always will!
- Just take in the bars in the music and appreciate it, no one is making u
listen to this so stop comparing and judging and appreciate for a change
- I love hip hop i love hip hop lessons no swearing no bad language just
common sense i hate arsenal score b king the best hip hop artists ever
- "93 til infinity" big ups to KRIT.
- Is it me or one hand ad started to me make one lol
- 'Someday I'm gon die'....and people don't wana hear that but its a truth
you can't escape.
- :) repost... cant go wrong on that classic beat!
...plus i got a lil *thing* for Big K.R.I.T.
- This song is fucking DOPE!!! Its right on fucking point
- 1:28 my life in a nutshell
- Freddie Gibbs was better but this is alright. Good work, Special K
- "damn somedayz im a nigga" only shot in the hoodie. Trayvon Matrin lol
and im white bet u didnt see that reference..
- damn, somedayz im a nigga. lol
- Damn, 5 years have gone by...
- I don't get it at all, krit only has 2.3 mill views on this video meanwhile
all these shit rappers these days have 50-100 million views on their
videos. This is real rap, this is poetry... To this day big krit is one of
the most underrated rapper and deserves way more recognition. Back in 2012
when krit came to Toronto i went to his show, hands down one of the best
performers. hopped down off stage and started jumping and mobbing with the
whole crowd. One of the most realest thing I've ever seen at a I've show.
Props to you krit, you'll get your shine you deserve one day.
- Big K.R.I.T - "Somedayz" (Dir. John Colombo): http://youtu.be/2oVgq-QrwRM