Big K.R.I.T - "Somedayz" (Dir. John Colombo)
2.18 min. | 4.9459662
user rating | 2527687 views
Cinematic Music Group brings you the 1st visual off Jonnyshipes "GoodTalk vol.9" Curve Your Enthusiasm edition hosted by Big K.R.I.T. The album drops sept 14th & features all new music from the entire Cinematic roster. Big K.R.I.T., Smoke DZA, Nipsey Hussle, The SlausonBoyz & The Alumni all lend heat 2 the project. Also checkin in are the homies Dom Kennedy, Mickey Factz, Surf Club, Pastor Troy & others. GoodTalk
- No one did 93 justice till this.
- not on spotify :(
- " white woman lock her car doors as I pass by, damn some days I'm a nigga"
- This really is amazing, a song with real meaning is hard to find
- 'Someday I'm gon die'....and people don't wana hear that but its a truth
you can't escape.
- I don't get it at all, krit only has 2.3 mill views on this video meanwhile
all these shit rappers these days have 50-100 million views on their
videos. This is real rap, this is poetry... To this day big krit is one of
the most underrated rapper and deserves way more recognition. Back in 2012
when krit came to Toronto i went to his show, hands down one of the best
performers. hopped down off stage and started jumping and mobbing with the
whole crowd. One of the most realest thing I've ever seen at a I've show.
Props to you krit, you'll get your shine you deserve one day.
- this is some throwback shit! bring that back man!
- I miss that mix-tape renaissance (2010/2011)...can't believe that was so
long ago. Wiz dropped Kush & OJ, Curren$y dropped Pilot Talk 1&2 and Covert
Coupe, Kendrick-Section 80, Yelawolf-Trunk Muzik...and K.R.I.T. blessed us
with 2 masterpiece tapes that played like classic albums. I can honestly
say Krit changed my whole perspective on music. He deserves that king of
the south title, I'd put is catalog up against T.I.'s any day.
- "somedayz you my homie, somedayz you seem phony, somedayz you dont know me,
claim you down for the cause and you ride for your dogs, somedayz you dont
King Returned In Time indeed
- LmAo damn some days... #ThoughtfulThursday #3rdCoast... Peace family
- "93 til infinity" big ups to KRIT.
- Somedayz I feel like a Nigga,
- Look I'm white and I've had white lady's lock there door on me to so
- The beat to this track is from Souls of Mischief 93 til infinity
- Only real ass rapper alongside J. Cole and Kendrick. Meek Mills and Tyga
and that faggot Kid Ink need to die. Gtfoh. Out. They're not worth half the
talent K.R.I.T is.
- Notice how everyone can relate to a song that actually hold meanings. No
doubt about it then.. this is the type of s*** we need to be hearing more
often. I encourage all MC to throw them garbage ass lyrics away dig deep
inside your heart like kritt and come up with a true masterpiece.
- "damn somedayz im a nigga" only shot in the hoodie. Trayvon Matrin lol
and im white bet u didnt see that reference..
- i have just gotten into Big KRIT and i have yet to find one bad song by him
- I remember back in the day when when this was one of the few videos KRIT
had out and I will watch it over and over and over again cuz I just wanted
him to be so much bigger than he was and now he is, i got love for the
- :) repost... cant go wrong on that classic beat!
...plus i got a lil *thing* for Big K.R.I.T.
- 93 till infinite SoM Souls of Mischief
- souls of mischief beat,yeah this dope
- Still goes hard and always will!
- Dam someday i gon die.. Somedayz
- how can I get this album???