Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.910553
user rating | 1831272 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- this is for Angel E. MY LOVE
- CRY. EVERY. TIME.
- Mom & Ronnie, said back when this song came out it reminded me of you all -
God, how much does it now that both of you are gone, think of both of you
every day, I will always love you sm xxxooo
- Bruh. I just got punched in the feels and now my eyes are sweating
- THIS SONG MEANS A LOT TO ME BECAUSE I THINK IT IS PERFECT AND IT IS FOR MY
BEAUTIFUL BABY BROTHER. HE PASSED A WAY A LITTLE OVER 6 MONTHS AGO AND HE
IS WITH ME ALL THE TIME. HE IS UP IN HEAVEN WITH OUR DAD AND MOM AND SHE
NOW HAS HER BABY GREG ANDERSON
- who else cries every time they hear this song?
- Great song Nashville needs to get back to their roots There are so many of
the old writers out there that won't in my guess write this new rock
country but I know they can write real country songs..
- My brother used to always play this song for our mom before he died. :(
- This is a good song. But it is hard to relate to if you came from a very
dysfunctional family and abusive parents. When my parents die I will not
- I dont remember my mother. my mother died when i was two weeks old. I am
the youngest of her five kids. i miss her every day
- cry, cry and cry! this song is wonderful! mother love <3
- This reminds me of me and my mom
- I love you boys <3
- send check or money orders to Gaylord Fleming p.o.box 105. labelle road,
- Es bellísimo y la canción this is my baby.
- Always makes me cry
- in"t this song something.?:)
- This song reminds me of my son. Even though he is the older brother to 2
sisters, he'll always be my baby. Rotten to the core, gets away with more,
he makes me laugh until I cry and I'm always saving him...
- SAD SONG VERY I CRIED TO IT AT FRIST
- Ruth Ann Gallo 1959-2012
- Cry every time it's sadder than the titanic
- Pretty song never heard it be for