Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.9164777
user rating | 1216018 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- My friend and I just saw this video and all we could think is Eat It just
eat it and Wierd Al Yankovich.. the hair. ... thank god for hair stylists.
- What once was than to lose is the worse feeling its called hurts
- This song is very touching for anyone who has lost someone that they love.
- Love this song
- You look so good with short hair !
- His older brother Ricki died when Blake was in High School
- Come on. This song calls for scenes with actors, not Blake just
- this is for both my parents i lost my mom about 11 years ago and my dad
just last year love you both very much
- I can never get through this song. I'm the baby and my moms gone
- I know that feeling for sure u never forget that . Lorraine larocca oh i
like to say that i think some people copy videos the dreaming sicko i had
that samething happen which was in your video they like to take
entertaining singers and copy it like here i had it happen to me not only
with yours but another cazy nuts i hope u vuys find out whom did these
things ill be greatful im sick of this here
- I always compare this song to my youngest brother......
- I love this song
- Can't get enough of this song or Blake!
- I love this song
- for craig
- my mom used to sing me this song, she's not gone yet, but i'll miss her
when she's gone
- Missing my dad when does the hurt go away it's been almost 9 years and
still I can remember finding him rest in piece dad I miss u n love u
- I can relate. In 2005 my grandma Kirkpatrick lost her battle with cancer. I
was in the air force then. My dad called me and told me she was gone. My
heart was ripped out. I flew home n buried that sweet woman. I never got to
say good bye. But I did kiss her goodbye. I miss u grandma life is tough
without your guidance. I can still sense ur spirit is here watching us. We
all love u
- ..who put these onions here..?
- I can relate to this video in so many ways. I am the baby my mom passed
away on Father's Day of 2001! I was 15 min's late I wish everyday that I
could go back and say goodby but I know in my heat that I will be able to
see her once again in heaven.
- This song is me but reversed. I'm the baby girl and spent 20 yrs traveling
the world in the Air Force. I was in Germany when my mom passed. I was 9
hrs away from my dad when I got a call from my brother telling me to get
there fast. I was 20 minutes too late. I never got to say goodbye to either
of my parents. :(
- I miss when country was this deep. When they sang about heartfelt things.
Not beer and the dougie
- Don't normally comment but felt the need. Nice song, but could you possibly
over-process his eyes a little more? It is horribly distracting. What is
he, an alien?
- made me cry
- Someone is cutting onions in my apartment... STOP IT.