Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.9106956
user rating | 1716489 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- CRY. EVERY. TIME.
- Mom & Ronnie, said back when this song came out it reminded me of you all -
God, how much does it now that both of you are gone, think of both of you
every day, I will always love you sm xxxooo
- THIS SONG MEANS A LOT TO ME BECAUSE I THINK IT IS PERFECT AND IT IS FOR MY
BEAUTIFUL BABY BROTHER. HE PASSED A WAY A LITTLE OVER 6 MONTHS AGO AND HE
IS WITH ME ALL THE TIME. HE IS UP IN HEAVEN WITH OUR DAD AND MOM AND SHE
NOW HAS HER BABY GREG ANDERSON
- who else cries every time they hear this song?
- Great song Nashville needs to get back to their roots There are so many of
the old writers out there that won't in my guess write this new rock
country but I know they can write real country songs..
- I love you boys <3
- This song remind me of my grandma who pass away last January and my mom got
the call from the hospital that told her she was gone from a heart attack
and my mom didn't get to say goodbye to her mom love u grandma Eileen
- Right in the feels
- Love those blue eyes!
- This song came out when I was a freshman away at college. Driving back to
campus after being home I developed a connection that I related to on some
level. Still brings back vivid memories of listening to tunes in my truck,
getting lost on back roads while escaping campus for a mental health drive
away from campus.
- THis is a sad song
- I am on the verge of tears this reminds me of my grandma and my dad I was
really young when she died but I remember the love that she had for my
dad.Its been 9 years since she past away and...god do I miss her.But we all
know shes not in pain anymore.....Love you nannoo
- I knew the guy that wrote that song never knew how close to my heart that
song would be god bless you Harley may you r.i.p
- this reminds me of my mad dash to the hospital to say goodbye to my mama.
sadly i didn't make it.
- he so sexy, love his eyes, my middle child says this song is his sister lol
- Blake Shelton is probably one of the only males (besides Tim McGraw) that
can bring me to tears... I don't have the best relationship with my mother
but I still appreciate everything she's ever done for me, if it wasn't for
her I'd never be here, love you mom
- I love his eyes
My hubby was hte baby growing up and i become the baby when I married him.
His brothers were my big brothers and his mom was my baby. I was living 2
hours away when i got hte call she had died.
- My son played this song to me over the phone when he was in Hawaii in the
Marine Corps and I at home in California. We cried together over the phone.
He said he wanted me to be proud of him before I died. I told him I was
proud of everything he ever did right and there was a whole lot to be proud
of. Then he was deployed to Iraq and died in a helicopter crash around
seven months later. I never got to say goodbye. I'm so grateful that he
played this song to me.
- Best song
- I love my babies<3
- I WANT TO CRY:(
- I am crying my mom did not pas away and I am Glad that she. Did not Because
she said that because I was the oldest I am her baby R.i.p to all of your
patients that have dyed I am sorry I do not wish that people have dye I
wish we can only go to the age 20 Love you all