Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.902916
user rating | 2253030 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- Bruh. I just got punched in the feels and now my eyes are sweating
- My mother taped this for me a long time ago and this year she passed away.
Her "Baby" sure misses her!
- I lost my mind mom this year to cancer. This song reminds me of her because
I am the baby of the family. She told me she was worried about me the most
when I asked why and not to worry I was I was facing my worst fear losing
my mom I loved so much and still do she said because u and I did everything
together when u were younger I love u but most of all ur my baby. I love u
mom thank u for all u did for me . Morgan barner
- Me hace llorar, porque a mi me paso lo mismo del final de la canción no
pude despedirme de mi hermano bello q era como mi padre... Solo llore como
un baby ... Vivo en Barcelona
- Every time I hear this I cry.
- Damnit right in the feelings...R.I.P Mom
- CRY. EVERY. TIME.
- This song makes me want to not more far away from my mom. Like to stay at
most an hour away.
- this is my favoret song from blake shelton its really a touchy song if you
ask me (:
- who else cries every time they hear this song?
- Why would some one dislike this
- My brother used to always play this song for our mom before he died. :(
- Hug your moma now before she is gone. Because one day she will be.
- This is my song to my daddy.
- I dont remember my mother. my mother died when i was two weeks old. I am
the youngest of her five kids. i miss her every day
- I nevey cry, But this song makes me tear up. RIP linda sue woods
- I cry like a baby everytime i listen to this song! I get flashbacks it
helps the pain come out!
- cry, cry and cry! this song is wonderful! mother love <3
- I love this song!!! It brought me to tears! :')
- this is for Angel E. MY LOVE
- This reminds me of me and my mom
- good song ! 😊 my dad talked about this song once before and I could've
sworn that I've heard it. but I just listened to it for the first time that
I can remember and I like it. my uncle harley actually wrote this, well
done ! 😊
- Blake Shelton is probably one of the only males (besides Tim McGraw) that
can bring me to tears... I don't have the best relationship with my mother
but I still appreciate everything she's ever done for me, if it wasn't for
her I'd never be here, love you mom
- That is how I felt at my uncle's untimely death and memorial
- I'll always be her baby.. RIP mom