Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.904992
user rating | 2120601 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- Great song Nashville needs to get back to their roots There are so many of
the old writers out there that won't in my guess write this new rock
country but I know they can write real country songs..
- My mother taped this for me a long time ago and this year she passed away.
Her "Baby" sure misses her!
- Every time I hear this I cry.
- Bruh. I just got punched in the feels and now my eyes are sweating
- I'll always be her baby.. RIP mom
- That is how I felt at my uncle's untimely death and memorial
- Blake Shelton is probably one of the only males (besides Tim McGraw) that
can bring me to tears... I don't have the best relationship with my mother
but I still appreciate everything she's ever done for me, if it wasn't for
her I'd never be here, love you mom
- I cry like a baby everytime i listen to this song! I get flashbacks it
helps the pain come out!
- who else cries every time they hear this song?
- I love this song!!! It brought me to tears! :')
- This reminds me of me and my mom
- this is for Angel E. MY LOVE
- good song ! 😊 my dad talked about this song once before and I could've
sworn that I've heard it. but I just listened to it for the first time that
I can remember and I like it. my uncle harley actually wrote this, well
done ! 😊
- Sitting in the airport trying to get back to my
grandma/mom.........probably shouldnt have put this song on.......grown man
crying in an airport.........
- CRY. EVERY. TIME.
- My father can relate to everything in this song, from the working to flying
80 & not making it to say goodbye.. His life has went downhill ever since,
broken neck, rheumatoid arthritis & cancer.
- Cry everytime I hear this song and I've probably listened a thousand times
Blake is one of my all time country singers
- This song sure brings back alot of memories of my Mom. I was the baby of
the family and I did get bye with more than my sisters could.I miss you mom
very very much. l am sitting here now thinking of y0u and tears are
streaming down my face. But I know that because I can feel you looking down
on me. I love you MOM and will see you again when the angels are ready to
come and take me home.
- this is a beutifull song.
I am the youngest of my siblings of four and my siblings say that i had
it ease compare to them.
by the way my oldest Brother was 20 when i was about 5 years old now i am
16 and i have been the only one to live With Our parents for about 5-4
years couse my yungest sibling is now 24 years old and she is soon to be
And i never said goodbye to my grandpa because i was on a schoole trip With
my sister when she got the Call from Our mama and i had foold around and
laughed With my friend when i saw her there on the courner on her telefone
and looked sad i just had that horrible feeling that my grandpa who had
prostate cancer was dead but i was in denial before she hugged me and we
started to cry. that is now a year ago he died i the fall not long after
- love this song
- Amo esta cancion me llega al corazon me a hecho llorar
- What's with the hair?
- When my mom was in the hospital after a stroke, I went home to rest &
change after several days in the hospital. This song came on the radio as
I drove back to see my mom - when I arrived my family was waiting and mom
had passed. Saddest day ever!!! I am the "baby" and mom was my best
friend!! Makes me cry every time!!
- This song reminds me of my son. Even though he is the older brother to 2
sisters, he'll always be my baby. Rotten to the core, gets away with more,
he makes me laugh until I cry and I'm always saving him...