Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.9034576
user rating | 2483360 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- Hug your moma now before she is gone. Because one day she will be.
- I love this song
- Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
- this song is so sad but just remember that she will always be in ur heart
don't forget that
- I'll always be her baby.. RIP mom
- This song sure brings back alot of memories of my Mom. I was the baby of
the family and I did get bye with more than my sisters could.I miss you mom
very very much. l am sitting here now thinking of y0u and tears are
streaming down my face. But I know that because I can feel you looking down
on me. I love you MOM and will see you again when the angels are ready to
come and take me home.
- Yes it bring tears to my eyes thinking about my mom. And am the baby in the
- When my mom was in the hospital after a stroke, I went home to rest &
change after several days in the hospital. This song came on the radio as
I drove back to see my mom - when I arrived my family was waiting and mom
had passed. Saddest day ever!!! I am the "baby" and mom was my best
friend!! Makes me cry every time!!
- this is my favoret song from blake shelton its really a touchy song if you
ask me (:
- Enjoy !!!!
- love this song....
- I lost my mind mom this year to cancer. This song reminds me of her because
I am the baby of the family. She told me she was worried about me the most
when I asked why and not to worry I was I was facing my worst fear losing
my mom I loved so much and still do she said because u and I did everything
together when u were younger I love u but most of all ur my baby. I love u
mom thank u for all u did for me . Morgan barner
- That is how I felt at my uncle's untimely death and memorial
- Blake's old songs are amazing
- After listening this song i always think for my child my daughter and
- God i miss my momma
- Amo esta cancion me llega al corazon me a hecho llorar
- Sitting in the airport trying to get back to my
grandma/mom.........probably shouldnt have put this song on.......grown man
crying in an airport.........
- good song ! 😊 my dad talked about this song once before and I could've
sworn that I've heard it. but I just listened to it for the first time that
I can remember and I like it. my uncle harley actually wrote this, well
done ! 😊
- Last baby girl lost my mom 5 years of cancer I miss you mom
- this was my mom's favorite song I played it for the day
she passed away
- Every time I hear this song I cry
- *FOR YOU...♥♥♥*