Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.91681
user rating | 1430986 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- Heard this earlier & it brings back so many memories of my mom's passing...
- I always say this is about my youngest son. He got away with more then his
- I just lost my grandpa 10mins ago, I love you Jan.
Will never forget you.
- I'm not the baby but when my aunt died of cancer I cried just like a baby 2
- My son played this song to me over the phone when he was in Hawaii in the
Marine Corps and I at home in California. We cried together over the phone.
He said he wanted me to be proud of him before I died. I told him I was
proud of everything he ever did right and there was a whole lot to be proud
of. Then he was deployed to Iraq and died in a helicopter crash around
seven months later. I never got to say goodbye. I'm so grateful that he
played this song to me.
- I love this song
- The end made me cry... :(((
- My baby is 22 years old... the youngest of five...
- Im the youngest of 7 kids my mom passed away just before this song came
out I was driving a 1993 Mustang when I heard it the first time it
was like someone kicked me in the chest Im a 6'5" 250lb what some might
call a tough well drilling country boy & this song had me in tears & I
just do not cry!! I had to pull over and regain my composure it was
absolutely devastating to me , I still get teary eyed when I hear it
and a chin quiver or two
It describes our family to a tee, even my brother robby I guess all the
youngest kids must be crazy. Cause he nailed it with my family She did
actually always called me her baby
Miss you Mom
- How can you sing it without crying? :(
- I really like this song
- Blake Shelton has so many great songs But the Baby is the greatest, This
one is for all of us Baby's who coulden't be there whenur Mothers were
taken And had our hearts ripped out because we didn't get that last chance
to say Good-by Thank U Blake for saying it for us Because if I had it to
do over it would B so different. I love U so Mom and miss U even more Your
Baby Forever Thanks Blake from one Okie to another U know how us Baby's
Love and Miss our Mom's so
- I am the baby of three other siblings. When I was younger my mom would say
this song was about me. Always made her cry. Once I was headed off to
college, my mom shared this song again, a childhood song, we both just
bawled in the car. It means a lot to me. This song has a special place in
- MY Baby is dying from liver cancer, not because he drank, .But because of
too much Tylenol.. He does not deserve this. He is a great guy who has
suffered a lot. So the ignorant people like below this statement should
grow up and realize that it is not a joke and you are talking like a 6 year
old and what comes around goes around. Karma is a bitch.
- This song is very touching for anyone who has lost someone that they love.
- you were just a baby when you recorded this one...love you man.
- i cried when i first heard this song. the way he tells the story in this
song sound just like the same when my mom mamma passed just different
places and did different things i can remeber going and seeing her in the
hospital soooo sad
- AWESOME! <3
- His older brother Ricki died when Blake was in High School
- love this song and love watching him sing it..
- I love the song
- My wife loves this song because the end was the same for her with her
mother. Great song
- This song baby reminds me ofmy baby luv u Allen the song is song by Blake
- I always compare this song to my youngest brother......
- Come home to me..