Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.9099813
user rating | 1916671 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- Bruh. I just got punched in the feels and now my eyes are sweating
- this is for Angel E. MY LOVE
- CRY. EVERY. TIME.
- Mom & Ronnie, said back when this song came out it reminded me of you all -
God, how much does it now that both of you are gone, think of both of you
every day, I will always love you sm xxxooo
- THIS SONG MEANS A LOT TO ME BECAUSE I THINK IT IS PERFECT AND IT IS FOR MY
BEAUTIFUL BABY BROTHER. HE PASSED A WAY A LITTLE OVER 6 MONTHS AGO AND HE
IS WITH ME ALL THE TIME. HE IS UP IN HEAVEN WITH OUR DAD AND MOM AND SHE
NOW HAS HER BABY GREG ANDERSON
- So sad.
- My mother taped this for me a long time ago and this year she passed away.
Her "Baby" sure misses her!
- who else cries every time they hear this song?
- I love this song!!! It brought me to tears! :')
- Every time I hear this I cry.
- Great song Nashville needs to get back to their roots There are so many of
the old writers out there that won't in my guess write this new rock
country but I know they can write real country songs..
- oh my! those blue eyes are gorgeous!!
- I nevey cry, But this song makes me tear up. RIP linda sue woods
- My brother used to always play this song for our mom before he died. :(
- I cry like a baby everytime i listen to this song! I get flashbacks it
helps the pain come out!
- It gets me to the heart every time
- This is a good song. But it is hard to relate to if you came from a very
dysfunctional family and abusive parents. When my parents die I will not
- I dont remember my mother. my mother died when i was two weeks old. I am
the youngest of her five kids. i miss her every day
- cry, cry and cry! this song is wonderful! mother love <3
- This reminds me of me and my mom