Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.910776
user rating | 1752144 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- this is for Angel E. MY LOVE
- CRY. EVERY. TIME.
- Mom & Ronnie, said back when this song came out it reminded me of you all -
God, how much does it now that both of you are gone, think of both of you
every day, I will always love you sm xxxooo
- Bruh. I just got punched in the feels and now my eyes are sweating
- THIS SONG MEANS A LOT TO ME BECAUSE I THINK IT IS PERFECT AND IT IS FOR MY
BEAUTIFUL BABY BROTHER. HE PASSED A WAY A LITTLE OVER 6 MONTHS AGO AND HE
IS WITH ME ALL THE TIME. HE IS UP IN HEAVEN WITH OUR DAD AND MOM AND SHE
NOW HAS HER BABY GREG ANDERSON
- who else cries every time they hear this song?
- Great song Nashville needs to get back to their roots There are so many of
the old writers out there that won't in my guess write this new rock
country but I know they can write real country songs..
- I love you boys <3
- Pretty song never heard it be for
- Love it
- Wow his eyes are beautiful.!
- This song remind me of my grandma who pass away last January and my mom got
the call from the hospital that told her she was gone from a heart attack
and my mom didn't get to say goodbye to her mom love u grandma Eileen
- Right in the feels
- Love those blue eyes!
- Love it
- This song came out when I was a freshman away at college. Driving back to
campus after being home I developed a connection that I related to on some
level. Still brings back vivid memories of listening to tunes in my truck,
getting lost on back roads while escaping campus for a mental health drive
away from campus.
- THis is a sad song
- I am on the verge of tears this reminds me of my grandma and my dad I was
really young when she died but I remember the love that she had for my
dad.Its been 9 years since she past away and...god do I miss her.But we all
know shes not in pain anymore.....Love you nannoo
- I knew the guy that wrote that song never knew how close to my heart that
song would be god bless you Harley may you r.i.p
- this reminds me of my mad dash to the hospital to say goodbye to my mama.
sadly i didn't make it.
- he so sexy, love his eyes, my middle child says this song is his sister lol