Blake Shelton - The Baby (Official Video)
3.93 min. | 4.9118733
user rating | 1637708 views
© 2007 WMG The Baby (Official Video)
- Mom & Ronnie, said back when this song came out it reminded me of you all -
God, how much does it now that both of you are gone, think of both of you
every day, I will always love you sm xxxooo
- CRY. EVERY. TIME.
- Heard this earlier & it brings back so many memories of my mom's passing...
- I love you boys <3
- I always say this is about my youngest son. He got away with more then his
- Sad song love it anyway
- How can you sing it without crying? :(
- I lived this video to a tee 37 years ago today! I miss you Mom! :( I was
her baby of 6 kids.
- Every time I watch this, I feel like crying.. Such a beautiful song.
- My son played this song to me over the phone when he was in Hawaii in the
Marine Corps and I at home in California. We cried together over the phone.
He said he wanted me to be proud of him before I died. I told him I was
proud of everything he ever did right and there was a whole lot to be proud
of. Then he was deployed to Iraq and died in a helicopter crash around
seven months later. I never got to say goodbye. I'm so grateful that he
played this song to me.
- he so sexy, love his eyes, my middle child says this song is his sister lol
- Best song
- My baby is 22 years old... the youngest of five...
- Im the youngest of 7 kids my mom passed away just before this song came
out I was driving a 1993 Mustang when I heard it the first time it
was like someone kicked me in the chest Im a 6'5" 250lb what some might
call a tough well drilling country boy & this song had me in tears & I
just do not cry!! I had to pull over and regain my composure it was
absolutely devastating to me , I still get teary eyed when I hear it
and a chin quiver or two
It describes our family to a tee, even my brother robby I guess all the
youngest kids must be crazy. Cause he nailed it with my family She did
actually always called me her baby
Miss you Mom
- Got the call.. I figured one more day. I have to work.. but never got to
say good bye.. .... I could not get to Tx fast enough from bama
- My mom is very much alive, but had a health scare last year. Hearing this
song, brought me to tears
- i loved this song the first time i seen it its a sad song it reminds me of
things thats happnd to me
- This song is very touching for anyone who has lost someone that they love.
- Omg I'm happy this song makes me happy even though its a sad song :) :(o
- Cry every time I hear this. For my son love you so much my baby.<3
- one powerful song i tell u what yall.
- you were just a baby when you recorded this one...love you man.
- I really like this song
- i cried when i first heard this song. the way he tells the story in this
song sound just like the same when my mom mamma passed just different
places and did different things i can remeber going and seeing her in the
hospital soooo sad