Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
4.08 min. | 4.8252115
user rating | 130701733 views
Music video by Bloodhound Gang performing The Bad Touch. (C) 1999 Interscope Records
- Love that nobody realizes the song is about sex, both gay and hetero and
pretty much ever other combo. It's not objectifying women, its objectifying
And I love it!
- Feminism is nothing but glorified supremacism which has been over-used by
far too many people. Far too many people believe that sexism only goes one
way, just as many believe you cannot be racist against Caucasian people.
Sexism exists, but it is far less of a problem than people would have you
think. I have met far too many women that refer to themselves as Feminists
as an excuse to simply be stuck-up. Ladies, you are not entitled to a kiss
on the foot because of common mistreatment of your ancestors. If you are
truly just as competent and capable as men then move on and get over
- If a woman has a lot of sex she is not a slut. This song isn't sexist. Sex
is natural and it feels good but people are burying themsleves under
embarrassment and the fact that you must 'love' someone to have sex with
them. Its just saying that we should have sex more. Its not saying that
women exist as slaves or anything like that. My friend has sex with her
best friends for fun and because it feels good without being their
girlfriend. Why not? Sex makes people happy 😊.
If I am wrong about the song please tell me, but I don't think its
offensive to women at all.
- disgusting, they are objectifying bakers, they should be ashamed, can't
believe people like this, i say we go cyber bully an astrophysicist in
- Im 16 and I feel like im 66 while listening to this song O~O
- oh, shout out to you feminists........just ask yourself this question. Does
the rest of the world give a shit? I am going to answer that for you. Fuck
- i'm i the only person who goes WTF did i just watch
- roman reigns sucks
ryback is a legend
- Why the fuck are people having internet slapfights over feminism? I only
expected the dumbasses boasting about how they feel superior for listening
to "real" music.
- I SEE LOADS OF RACIST COMMENTS IN HERE !!!!!
WHAT HAS THIS SONG GOT TO DO WITH RACISM ????
Are we all fucking humans ??
- It feel like they're making fun of quite a lot of things...
- this song is so annoying and stupid. the vocals are off key. the lyrics are
disgusting. i don't understand how this has over 100 million views.
- Really? You censored "doggy style" while this whole song is about sex and
gives you really amazing mental images. Fuck you Vevo ruining youtube.
also why censor doggy style when i can say bitch fuck tom cruise shit cum
guzzling dumpster cunt in the comment section?
- Dense band, these people are only suitable for a pit of fire or a pit of
blades. Subhuman and disgusting...this is what United States creates.
- i sing this to my sister
- +Tyler Collins Our song? Lollllllll
- Do it like they do on the discovery channel.
Uuuummmmmmmmmmm ooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy...???? 😂😂
- Everyone talking about feminism, when I'm just trying to listen to a song I
heard on Gamer back in 2009. k?
- +Sarah Deason hehehe babbbbbeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh watch dis
- Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch: http://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k
- Should I be proud...I was born 1996 so I kinda heard this when I was 4 :P?
- There are three waves of feminism. First wave fought for voting rights and
stuff. Second wave talk about sex as objectification. Third wave is for
equality and choice. Not all feminists have a problem with this song (only
second wavers do). I consider myself pro equality and choice, and a
feminist, and love this song. However, given the statistics on how many
women are date raped I think any video depicting women passing out to be
kidnapped/had sex with is fucked up. I understand it was meant to be
playful and am not "man shaming". I personally enjoyed the video (mostly)
so this is not a personal attack to anyone. Just an observation...
- Quite a fine song.