Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me/Nick of Time
6.68 min. | 4.952316
user rating | 8749198 views
I do not own the rights to this. I thought is was awesome, and wanted to share it.
- แม้วันเวลผ่านไปนานเท่าไร ฉันไม่สามารถที่จะทำให้คุณรักฉันได้
- ฝันดี ฝันหวานครับ ทุกๆคน
- No. It's called complete shit because that's what it is.
- Got these lyrics all over my walls, amazing :)
- just needed a key lower still great though
- Jetzt sind wir schon soweit, dass wir Werbung nicht mal mehr nach 5
Sekunden wegschalten können. Irgendwann werden es 5 Minuten Werbung.
- That 2nd chord, at 0:26..........is so incredibly heart-breaking without
having a single word sung. Reid/Shamblin wrote this monster. "I learned
Your Honor, that you can't make a woman love you if she don't"
- Quak quak quak. Trying hard yes but cannot sing. Even the piano is
slightly out of tune!
- very well done man...
- Hell no I'm not! This guy's singing was horrible!
- Absolutely beautiful! I hope this man is famous because he deserves to be
- Now I must confess something - I passed this song many many times before -
just because of the title, now I took my time and listened to it and it
made me cry ... He has got it right, that is how it feels when love has
come to its end and basically there's nothing left.
- Makes me think of my wife. I love her so much and wish she felt the same.
- You might want to pick a more masculine key..... ;-)
- 'Cause I can't make you love me when you don't...
I close my eyes cause then i don't see the love you don't feel when you are
- und dein ganzes
zes gewimmere kotzt mich an !!
- Didn't expect that voice with that built but he's talented.
- fuck you fourmi.
- simply enjoy the day
- Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices
Inside my head
Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close
'Cause I can't make you love me
If you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Something it won't
Here in the dark
In this final hour
I will lay down my heart
And feel the power if you want
No you won't
- love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!
- great rendition!
- Sounds a bit like Sting at the beginning...