Bring It On Home | Playing For Change | Roger Ridley
2.73 min. | 4.971612
user rating | 2052173 views
http://playingforchange.com - After we discovered Roger Ridley performing on the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica and asked him if we could record him singing the John Lennon version of Stand By Me, we were so blown away with his presence and enthusiasm toward music and people that we wanted to film his entire set. This song, Bring It On Home, Roger dedicated to Mark in that moment.
Order the CD/DVD Playing For Change Songs Around The World" now at amazon.com!
The Playing For Change "Songs Around The World" CD/DVD is also available at your neighborhood Starbucks and everywhere music is sold.
Order the "War/No More Trouble," "Stand By Me," "Don't Worry," and "One Love" videos and the new Songs Around The World album now at itunes!
Sign up at http://playingforchange.com for updates and exclusive content. You can also buy cool stuff in our new online store!
Join the Playing for Change Online Street Team at:
Join the Movement to help build schools, connect students, and inspire communities in need through music.
- agree with most except Elvis & James Brown
- Amo questo video!!
- Bien vu!!!cool!!!
- funny joke haha... retard.
- Benjamin Netanyahu =Nazi's .
- Benjamin Netanyahu = King of the N ; Barack Obama = King of Drone Murderers ; Monsanto = King of Poisoned Planet
- R.I.P. great singer.......good people always leave too soon
- Roger Ridley went home to the Lord on November 16, 2005.
He is still rocking the house in Heaven as we speak.
- I will never forget Roger Ridley R. I .P
- REST IN PEACE
- te ayudo dando un like
- Voice of paradise
- Or rather, I should ask how he died.
- What ever happened to him? Why did he die?
- Isn't that amazing? I didn't even know Roger was already gone, since 2005! The first video of Playing for Change was uploaded years after his death. It's a great way to honor him as the truly amazing artist he was: to make sure his talent will be known worldwide. That's why I love this project.
- Thank you Roger Ridley, although they played different styles of music Roger reminds me of Robert Johnson, both deserved to be on the biggest stage, and yet their music lives on for all the world to hear. God bless you Roger, you were and are great. We remember you with a smile and a song.
- He is so good!!!!
- I bet if dipshit ass Kanye West was singing all those people would stop.....but nah theyre too good to notice soul pouring out onto the streets
- mother of god he is good
- +Bob Marley=King of Reggae
+Kurt Cobain=King of Grunge
- Amazing performance!!!! Sang from his heart