British Performer imitating a Hindi Song
3.10 min. | 4.3273826
user rating | 829851 views
The song is called Kehta he Pal Pal Tumse from an indian film. Major Saab is a 1998 Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre and Ashish Vidhyarthi.
- Mother fucker racist Brit. Dare do this in india and u'll surely be dead
- Indian are the most awkward and weird people
- I'm offensive and I find this Indian
- Holy fuckin shit.What the fuck I'm watching? Cheap bollywood.
- Is this guy retarded? He is acting like the hero from a "C" grade movie.
- OMG hilarious :)
- I'm an Indian and I find this video hilarious. Perhaps I can take jokes,
unlike some of my fellow citizens, huh.
- STUPID!!! It was more like a bad impersonation of jim Carrey!!
- People do such stupid things just to be popular and to have a few laughs.
He can't even dance.. GET OFF THE STAGE.IDIOT.
- nice reflexes... too funny.... Bollywood is fantabulous
- i mean seriously???? this is insane....!
- He's a retard LOL
- This comedian is certainly very talented and quite hilariously exaggerating
the quality of this Bollywood song. However, given the rather recent
history between Great Britain and India, it is not inconceivable that an
Indian could find this offensive, even if this is not such a serious
topic. Would there be a similar reaction had this gentleman mocked an
African and/or African-American dance? Perhaps it is the nature of
Bollywood and its unique quality that lends itself to this type of satire,
or that Great Britain and India were so closely intertwined.
- looks like a born Faggot...come here in India and try doing that.........
- Overactng kr di uncle apne...u wr lukng more funny thn the bolywood act jo
aap dikhana chah rahe the..lol..
- funny. :-)
- Its just a stand up comedy guys nothing to get offensive about
- what the hell!!!!! atfirst, know the meaning of this song then do
dance...... total cow shit.......
don't insult our songs like that......
- The way world war 3 is going on here and everyone is defending their
homeland! from curry to cow worshiper to boiled potatoes! Brilliant! :D :D
*God bless humanity*
- awesome hehehehehheh
- nice but it was a way too caricaturist...........
- This Guy Made me laugh like Hell......Real Funny......Indian Culture ki
G@@nd maar li isney..
- I am an Indian.... But this was hilarious.....
- The guy was actually pretty entertaining, but boy, was that laughter track
condescending as hell.
- Fuck u basters I love my india