British Performer imitating a Hindi Song
3.10 min. | 4.3762255
user rating | 684767 views
The song is called Kehta he Pal Pal Tumse from an indian film. Major Saab is a 1998 Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre and Ashish Vidhyarthi.
- FU)k Lowl!!!
- That was hilarious. haha
- Great European Multi Culti
ahahhahahah........omg he nailed it
- idiot british!!!!!!! he loock like a gay, indians are the best
- This is just awesome.....he has captured the vain mannerisms of Bollywood
actors so perfectly...Hats Off!
- i think you do not understand hindi.......improve your skill
- BLOODY BRITISHERS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE
- I'm Indian and this was hilarious!! Awesome
- that was funny as hell..
so his right palm hand is his GF? :P hehe
- Mother fucker just listen how it is song....fuck u..dont imitate mother
fucker lowdakke bal........
- Everyone needs to chill,
If I was doing a comedian's job, and I had to lip sync a Russian song, I
would do it the same.
- M Indian and dat was killarious...............love dat
- Whats the song name
- I don't know whats funny in it, beside that you look/act like a moron gay,
- Marvellous really man..!!
- Justice to that dumb song with dumb music...!! When i was kid and whenever
i heard that song... I had stomach ache...!!
- Count that how many british guys are living in india, and how many indians
are living in british... :P :P :P :P :P ou will more british in indian ,
why are they livig in india I think they are not able live in british. HELL
with that guy
- Nailed it. I love this song.
- very nice
- awesome song...
- i dunno what song is he singing..totally a bad flop no.!
- being an Indian, he is obsolutely right on the money. He shows on the whole
how hilarious it is when looked from different perspective, most bollywood
songs. The lip synching and over-expression on the face, are perfect.