British Performer imitating a Hindi Song
3.10 min. | 4.3812995
user rating | 665096 views
The song is called Kehta he Pal Pal Tumse from an indian film. Major Saab is a 1998 Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre and Ashish Vidhyarthi.
- Great European Multi Culti
- idiot british!!!!!!! he loock like a gay, indians are the best
ahahhahahah........omg he nailed it
- nice try but u suck..........
- awesome song...
- You are awesome man.. its too funny :-)
- Justice to that dumb song with dumb music...!! When i was kid and whenever
i heard that song... I had stomach ache...!!
- good attempt,but Indian are the best
- Everyone needs to chill,
If I was doing a comedian's job, and I had to lip sync a Russian song, I
would do it the same.
- A Gay in "Monkey Species"
- wow!!! Guy rocks man!! Loved it :):)
- He is a disgrace to the people of India and Great Britain. Not funny to
- good monkey
- Count that how many british guys are living in india, and how many indians
are living in british... :P :P :P :P :P ou will more british in indian ,
why are they livig in india I think they are not able live in british. HELL
with that guy
- Whats the song name
- I don't know whats funny in it, beside that you look/act like a moron gay,
- Marvellous really man..!!
- very nice
- being an Indian, he is obsolutely right on the money. He shows on the whole
how hilarious it is when looked from different perspective, most bollywood
songs. The lip synching and over-expression on the face, are perfect.
- realy man nt so funny
- MENTAL IS BACK
- What a comedy ....LOL!!
- He is not British...he is Canadian n his name is Winston spear, a Canadian