British Performer imitating a Hindi Song
3.10 min. | 4.3031325
user rating | 874544 views
The song is called Kehta he Pal Pal Tumse from an indian film. Major Saab is a 1998 Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre and Ashish Vidhyarthi.
- Mother fucker racist Brit. Dare do this in india and u'll surely be dead
- Lol I Live in india and I have seen bollywood movies and this song was sung
by uditya narayan and and I can say that this guy imitated bollywood songs
pretty well and you know most indians enjoy this type of love shit where a
girl sings around guy and that is very hilarious and but for me I found it
very fucking boring and ridicules I think I am the only brown guy who hates
bollywood and loves hollywood
- Indian are the most awkward and weird people
- I'm offensive and I find this Indian
- Guys we used to have songs like that. But again those are over-exaggerated
expressions. Being an indian I find nothing offensive in the video, infact
he is hilarious. Please come out of the notion that All Indian films are
like that. NO! We have some brilliant or as you say 'logical' movies too.
Moreover, songs are an integral part of Indian Cinema. Thats how our
culture is, celebrating each emotion. lol. In a way I think we have proved
to the world what logical and brilliant Indian minds can do. So we take a
break for our intelligence, by doing such songs and Movies. I rest my case.
- How Western people see hindi songs :). :D
- madarjaat.....gane ka pura ma-bahen ek kar diya acting karke.........
- This guy ruined such a romantic song lol. Dw this american is a joke!!
- Jade goody died after watching this video :). Not becoz of cancer. She did
not find anything closely resembling when she was with Shilpa Shetty in the
big brother show.
- So much hate. Have a chill moment and laugh, ya brown folks! (P.S.: I'm
Indian and I find this frigging hilarious!) :P
- i found many indian people find this offensive.. bhai try to play HIP-HOP
in front of your father.. they react like this way only..
chill out bro he is making fun of bollywood song how we made fun of there
- lol thats funny but hollywood also is not less funny then bollywood...
- well, He is funny, it's not offensive, why would someone say it's offensive
- This guy has nailed this. Every move he does appears precise, including the
typical voice over syncing.
- I am an indian.and nothing offensive about it.. It's just Cool..
- Lol I enjoyed it. come on guys have some humor in life. do u even know how
hard it is for him to perform like this and make some money?.
- Wouldn't lie but this video did offend me a little. I didn't get amused at
all by the stupid expressions he was making. I think the main objective was
to make mockery out of the song and gain some laughs from the people at the
expense of it! People should stop mocking Bollywood like that. This is a
beautiful song and has a deep meaning and though behind it, and this guy is
ruining it without even knowing the meaning! I wouldn't have minded if he
just made funny faces in general, but the fact that he was making fun of
the expressions of Bollywood actors in the beginning agitated me!
- Bollywood is ours ...Indian's....
Do you have one.....
Numbers of scientists,doctors,engineers who graduates per year in India is
more than from any other country.
An average Indian knows atleast 3 languages and 4 Skillful jobs ...
What about a British?
We haven't invaded any other nations in history , we have all the stuff
here we needs...
Do you have..?
For 2015 world's 25% of working population will be Indians....
D O N ' T. M I S S. U N D E R S T A N D
A N I N D I A N
- Is this guy retarded? He is acting like the hero from a "C" grade movie.
- good dancer
- What the hell is this ..
This actually makes people to hate each other..
HEY you, who ever shared this ...You will be blamed for sharing this, more
than the one who performed the act..
Guys.. go nice with each other..
- I' m German, ... not British! I said that Bollywood music and performance
are strange and funny! But ... sorry. I like it very much!!! And by the way
... Indian female artists in the bollywood videos are very beautiful.
Excuse me, my english is very bad. I prefere to speak French ... or - of
course - German!
- Dear British Performer
Do you even know the meaning of the lyrics of this song. It is deep,
meaningful and powerful. It is a song of yearning. YOU have cheapened the
meaning of this song. Shame on you.
- ridiculous imitation but the guy can sure act....