British Performer imitating a Hindi Song
3.10 min. | 4.2710667
user rating | 922660 views
The song is called Kehta he Pal Pal Tumse from an indian film. Major Saab is a 1998 Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre and Ashish Vidhyarthi.
- So much hate. Have a chill moment and laugh, ya brown folks! (P.S.: I'm
Indian and I find this frigging hilarious!) :P
- Mother fucker racist Brit. Dare do this in india and u'll surely be dead
- RUDE -_-
- Is this guy retarded? He is acting like the hero from a "C" grade movie.
- madarjaat.....gane ka pura ma-bahen ek kar diya acting karke.........
- I'm offensive and I find this Indian
- This guy ruined such a romantic song lol. Dw this american is a joke!!
- Wouldn't lie but this video did offend me a little. I didn't get amused at
all by the stupid expressions he was making. I think the main objective was
to make mockery out of the song and gain some laughs from the people at the
expense of it! People should stop mocking Bollywood like that. This is a
beautiful song and has a deep meaning and though behind it, and this guy is
ruining it without even knowing the meaning! I wouldn't have minded if he
just made funny faces in general, but the fact that he was making fun of
the expressions of Bollywood actors in the beginning agitated me!
- Guys have some huhour, that's the difference in white and brown ,geeee .
- How Western people see hindi songs :). :D
- Heartless british ...have a heart bro....U guys fall in love and go
straight to bed and knows only condom and fucking....Learn some romance
from us ...learn how to love ur lover accompanying the nature and different
art forms.....U guys know only going on dating with ur sweetheart to
discos, weekend parties, pack of condoms, Christmas eve and thats it...U
guys are inferior in terms of making love and romance....U guys think u r
good in fucking but still u follow our Kamasutras......
- yaar me bhi ek indian ho indian aese bakwas songs banate he kyu hai par
iinki bhi galati saale kazak uda rahe he fuck ye saala india me ajaena to
me is maar do eske maa ka sakinaka
- Guys we used to have songs like that. But again those are over-exaggerated
expressions. Being an indian I find nothing offensive in the video, infact
he is hilarious. Please come out of the notion that All Indian films are
like that. NO! We have some brilliant or as you say 'logical' movies too.
Moreover, songs are an integral part of Indian Cinema. Thats how our
culture is, celebrating each emotion. lol. In a way I think we have proved
to the world what logical and brilliant Indian minds can do. So we take a
break for our intelligence, by doing such songs and Movies. I rest my case.
- What is he trying to do . He is looking like a monkey with his shitty
expressions thats why people are laughing yes MONKEY
- Great vdo . i think hand moment was great but if u would know meaning then
u could gave btr expressions n i could hv more fun . even tho its nice keep
ot up ;-)
- I can't stop laughing ....OMG
- This just for entertainment people It's not a rude
- Dear British Performer
Do you even know the meaning of the lyrics of this song. It is deep,
meaningful and powerful. It is a song of yearning. YOU have cheapened the
meaning of this song. Shame on you.
- This guy has nailed this. Every move he does appears precise, including the
typical voice over syncing.
- well, He is funny, it's not offensive, why would someone say it's offensive
- I am an Indian and I find this real funny. I don`t know who the performer
is, but good job!
- I' m German, ... not British! I said that Bollywood music and performance
are strange and funny! But ... sorry. I like it very much!!! And by the way
... Indian female artists in the bollywood videos are very beautiful.
Excuse me, my english is very bad. I prefere to speak French ... or - of
course - German!
- indians and pakistanis are so weird
- Brits have a terrible sense of homour. Only the Brits understand Brit
- ACHHA TO HAI... ENJOY KARO YAR