British Performer imitating a Hindi Song
3.10 min. | 4.342922
user rating | 803327 views
The song is called Kehta he Pal Pal Tumse from an indian film. Major Saab is a 1998 Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre and Ashish Vidhyarthi.
- Indian are the most awkward and weird people
- OMG hilarious :)
- Holy fuckin shit.What the fuck I'm watching? Cheap bollywood.
- I'm offensive and I find this Indian
- This comedian is certainly very talented and quite hilariously exaggerating
the quality of this Bollywood song. However, given the rather recent
history between Great Britain and India, it is not inconceivable that an
Indian could find this offensive, even if this is not such a serious
topic. Would there be a similar reaction had this gentleman mocked an
African and/or African-American dance? Perhaps it is the nature of
Bollywood and its unique quality that lends itself to this type of satire,
or that Great Britain and India were so closely intertwined.
- if we would imitate them tnen they would not spear us.......then why should
we spear them.................
- Why everyone has to fight over this ? I am an Indian too and I think it is
an awesome performance!! Of course, that's not exactly how Bollywood songs
are, but that's not the point.
- hahahahahaha funny
- put that hand in your ass after that you dance madarchod bahan ke laude
teri ma ko kutta chode bhadue ki jaat madharchod india aa ja teri poori
family ko bichhoo se chudwata hun
- its kinda ofensive but,,.. we aren't spoilsports !!! dat guy was
- Rofl man . nice imitation
- screw u asshole
- abe sale kabhi india me aana teri maa chod dalunga
- This video just proves that, retards are the same no matter u where in the
world u are.
- Damn...!! this guy is Awesome!...Looked better than Shahrukh Khan ;)
- British Performer imitating a Hindi Song..
- kiddooo performance
- his hand is his girlfriend.LOL
- fuckn hilarious
- Was enough to put a smile on my face..nice video..enjoy the act and please
refrain from any bashing....post by an Indian!!!
- I am an indian and i find this very funny.
- Never knew real life Bollywood would be in this way hahaha
- India is good....most of the Indians are not good...we don't even have our
own constitution.....have to adopt the law of others everytime......Indians
have talent but don't know how to utilise it........sad but true......
- Why the fuk u immitate us. Dnt ne silly u guy...