British Performer imitating a Hindi Song
3.10 min. | 4.3197994
user rating | 836507 views
The song is called Kehta he Pal Pal Tumse from an indian film. Major Saab is a 1998 Hindi film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre and Ashish Vidhyarthi.
- Mother fucker racist Brit. Dare do this in india and u'll surely be dead
- Is this guy retarded? He is acting like the hero from a "C" grade movie.
- Indian are the most awkward and weird people
- I'm offensive and I find this Indian
- Holy fuckin shit.What the fuck I'm watching? Cheap bollywood.
- OMG hilarious :)
- This guy is taking the piss. And whose that female singer whose giving him
- Such an insensitive douchebag. No wonder he stayed a comedian all his life.
- guys look at what a joke we have become to the britishh...
such an injustice act. should we sit and watch or act on it??????
- his body language is good but not choice of song.
Song is more more beautiful then action
- Guys we used to have songs like that. But again those are over-exaggerated
expressions. Being an indian I find nothing offensive in the video, infact
he is hilarious. Please come out of the notion that All Indian films are
like that. NO! We have some brilliant or as you say 'logical' movies too.
Moreover, songs are an integral part of Indian Cinema. Thats how our
culture is, celebrating each emotion. lol. In a way I think we have proved
to the world what logical and brilliant Indian minds can do. So we take a
break for our intelligence, by doing such songs and Movies. I rest my case.
- this is hilarious
- Oh boy !!!!!
- Hahaha... Someone give him an Oscar..
- I'm an Indian and I find this video hilarious. Perhaps I can take jokes,
unlike some of my fellow citizens, huh.
- Is India awkward places.....dats Why people from europe rule over here for
more than 200 years 7 settle here in india...
- STUPID!!! It was more like a bad impersonation of jim Carrey!!
- People do such stupid things just to be popular and to have a few laughs.
He can't even dance.. GET OFF THE STAGE.IDIOT.
- nice reflexes... too funny.... Bollywood is fantabulous
- i mean seriously???? this is insane....!
- He's a retard LOL
- This comedian is certainly very talented and quite hilariously exaggerating
the quality of this Bollywood song. However, given the rather recent
history between Great Britain and India, it is not inconceivable that an
Indian could find this offensive, even if this is not such a serious
topic. Would there be a similar reaction had this gentleman mocked an
African and/or African-American dance? Perhaps it is the nature of
Bollywood and its unique quality that lends itself to this type of satire,
or that Great Britain and India were so closely intertwined.
- looks like a born Faggot...come here in India and try doing that.........
- Overactng kr di uncle apne...u wr lukng more funny thn the bolywood act jo
aap dikhana chah rahe the..lol..
- funny. :-)