Brothers Four - Try To Remember (1965)
2.83 min. | 4.935
user rating | 201035 views
performed November 1965
- You are blessed with wisdom that only comes later; and are so much better a person than those who curse the darkness forever. I don't give up on young people these days. The music of our youth is so compelling and irrepressible, that once it is heard it never fades or fails to bring peace.
- i'm 33, but this song is 1000x better than almost 99% of all the music you hear nowadays, it's a privilege to hear these golden music of old times
- im glad my mom asked me to look for this song. coz this is one of the best old song i've ever heard...
- Someone has! Search for: Man Of La Mancha / The Brothers Four.
- agree with you I'm 70 we sure did grow up in a great era. simpler and happier times.Grew up in the east and what a wonderful time it was. We had the shore, fishing, stick ball in the street, just the innocence of youth. Looking back there are no regrets. When someone kids me about getting older I just say they will never know the joy and wonders of youth we had Even without sell phones.
- I reported that asshole!
- Dick Foley has one of the most wonderful voices I've ever heard. I wish someone would upload the B4's version of The Impossible Dream/Man of LaManche. It's fabulous!!
- You've echoed my thoughts exactly. Thanks for articulating what so many of our boomer generation feels. I just looked at the Brothers Four doing this same song about 46 years later. It's not hard to realize they are singing it with a deeper meaning now. Life does that to you, right?
- Salute to KnightVow and Fishback ... we did well.
- You need psychiatric help!
- Any man, woman or hermaphrodite(you), falling for "Four Male Fairies", is really creepy. :)
- You sound like a real creep!
- You like "The Four Fairies" and I am weird?
- You're weird!
- Knightview....Me too ! Life is haunting..so much went away..It is a blessing to be old(er). We have walked a trail, and now..on a mountain top of sorts, we can look down on all of our campsites...recall the trudgery..and NOW..at long last, We get a perspective. I think you are a beautiful person email@example.com
- Very nice sentiment. And I second it.
- What a lovely remembrance of yesteryear. Please check out the great Nana Mouskouri's version on Youtube. It, too, brings back wonderful memories. It's really a shame there are no comparable singers today!!
- I have Just remembered, after all of these crazy years .
- It was infinite truth about the singers.
- I'm sure your life is OH so full.
Said with infinite sarcasm.
- Because you're too foolish and narrow minded to look outside the mainstream for all the current talent, it's like complaining about the state of today's comic books when all you read is Marvel and DC cape comics.
- I remember this song from my childhood. It is so beautiful... I had to buy it on iTunes.
- This is truly a timeless song.
- You can't find music like this today