Busta Rhymes - We Made It ft. Linkin Park
4.53 min. | 4.919829
user rating | 24001941 views
Music video by Busta Rhymes performing We Made It. (C) 2008 Aftermath Records/Interscope Records
- "feature" a whole band full of actual musicians and just yell "yeyuh" "2 da
ghetto" all over a song they wrote
"DIS MAH SONG NOW WHITE BOY"
- Good song right here
- Sorry but busta ruins this track... not his verses but his retarded
yeyuh... get it... to dug ghetto blah blah blah shit... i'm sorry but all
of his vocals detract from the song and make it dumb as fuck. this is like
the worst LP track in a dozen years
- speedy and his dipshit friends brought me here
- It's been 7 years since I heard this song. Love this badass shit!!
- LinkinPark Ft.Eminem How Cool Is That
- Wow I remember when I had this as my ring tone.... Bus a bus and linkin....
- That must have been too slow for busta
- Grove street the best!
- Mike shinoda rocks he gives me goose bumps while that piano sound bit.....
Wat a multi talented person
- This is our anthem today!
When last pass was incomplete, this song came to my mind.
Cheers for all those who were patient with our team. We are to be proud of
being so faithful to them.
We are a proud nation and we will always be!
Listen it in case you haven't yet...
We are 1 Nation on the bad times and good times..together we made it
Busta Rhymes - We Made It ft. Linkin Park: http://youtu.be/YYxzRYMrcVc
- Thumbs up if you respect these artistes
- I'm surprised I've never heard this until now. Linkin Park and Busta are
fucking amazing, but they don't go that well together. It'd be like if you
took ketchup and put it on popcorn. It just doesn't seem right.
- uncut original is so much better - none of this under 18 lyrics
- I first heard this on Madden 09
- where is this recorded? Name of city pls
- Lamar Odom 2:08
- I love Mike's piano skills
- Busta Rhymes - We Made It ft. Linkin Park
For me, this song is amazing. I love it.
- Its madden 9 on my game
- Excellent song
- If you're really wondering what Busta is saying then you do know you can
always find the lyrics online instead of bashing him and each other. If you
really don't like him, fine, just don't bash him or just don't listen to
the song. I came for Linkin Park, but like what he says in the video and he
does add a cool mix-up in my opinion.
- Always listening to this after passed exams =p
- Love this track.
- It's been a while since I heard this song. This shit never gets old.