Busta Rhymes - We Made It ft. Linkin Park
4.53 min. | 4.9192348
user rating | 23579538 views
Music video by Busta Rhymes performing We Made It. (C) 2008 Aftermath Records/Interscope Records
- Lamar Odom at 2:09
- "feature" a whole band full of actual musicians and just yell "yeyuh" "2 da
ghetto" all over a song they wrote
"DIS MAH SONG NOW WHITE BOY"
- I'm surprised I've never heard this until now. Linkin Park and Busta are
fucking amazing, but they don't go that well together. It'd be like if you
took ketchup and put it on popcorn. It just doesn't seem right.
- where is this recorded? Name of city pls
- IT MAKES A TOAST ON HOW YOU GOT IT SON! YOU ARE 50 I AM 50 AND I WOULD
NEVER SELL MY SOUL ... YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL... GOD KNOW I LOVED YOU~! TRUST
AND BELIEVE YOU BOUT TO GET IT! PUSSY DON'T GUARANTEE YOU PEACE~ TRUST AND
BELIEVE I GOT ONE. YOU JUST FUCKING DONE~! :) YOUR AGENTS GONE GET YOU.
- Sorry but busta ruins this track... not his verses but his retarded
yeyuh... get it... to dug ghetto blah blah blah shit... i'm sorry but all
of his vocals detract from the song and make it dumb as fuck. this is like
the worst LP track in a dozen years
- LinkinPark Ft.Eminem How Cool Is That
- Shinoda's rapping is on point <3
- Busta, linkin Park and Mike Shinoda killed it.......... If you hate this
song you are nothing but failure who did not make it in life...
- It's been 7 years since I heard this song. Love this badass shit!!
- *Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park - We Made It*
Love this amazing song!
12 long yrs. finally over with, checked out 2day & graduation's May 29th.
- jsem tak opilá czech only
- The title is wrong
Its linkin park ft.Busta Rhymes
- Oh, I really miss when Mike raps in LP.. Thats golden times...
- LP always makes the sickest collabs <3
- TÜRKİYE <3
- all these discussions.. just enjoy this legendary piece
- We Made It tugeder...
- Linkin Park they are actually singing with a raper
- This song is so...........legendary!
- busta linkin park and mike shinoda turely they mde it
- The Dre Beats at 4:00 though...just how old is this record again ?