Capturing Foreground and Background Using Wide Angle: Ep. 129: You Keep Shooting: Adorama Photograph
2.05 min. | 4.8015666
user rating | 26508 views
AdoramaTV Presents You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson. Join Bryan on location in Dubai where he discusses how to use a wide angle lens to capture foreground and background using a wide angle lens. Watch as Bryan uses his unique artistic touch to help his students make interesting photographs.
Go here for more articles and videos on this subject and to learn more about the gear Bryan used in this video: http://www.adorama.com/alc/article/Capturing-Foreground-and-Background-Using-Wide-Angle-Adorama-TV
Visit http://www.adorama.com/learn for more photography videos!
- The thing I like about your video is you are more focused on practicals rather than other videos who just give long lectures until u sleep. keep up the good work Bryan
- Bryan you are so creative and sharing your ideas is really great. I liked it very much.
- he is great teacher and photographer! My favorite!
- What I like about Bryan's videos is that he is always so full of positive energy.
- I think Bryan Peterson is a brilliant photographer...and a true artist!
- Am I the only person who thinks he sounds Like Norm MacDonald from SNL ??
- how was nick nolte able to enter another country with all his felonies in the states??
- Brian, you're the best man! I hope to take a class with you someday, haha
- Cool tips
- Dear Bryan it would be great improving your audio in the videos so foreign people like us can understand better. Any way great tips as expected from you. Congrats!
- His lessons are great!
and he reminds me of that homeless guy with the golden voice. bonus.
- Cool!! :)
- Awesome, I'll try that :D
- Amazing Bryan.
- This is photo-enthusiasts channel. It`s just fun, no big deal. Do you have a better idea in this scene? How would you shoot?
- Mike, grow up. Any dingleberry can be a critic. If you don't like what someone else is doing, go do your own thing and do it better. Maybe then you too can take a trip to Dubai, teach at the Gulf Photo Plus 2012 conference and have your expenses paid for.
- Well apparently he knows what he is doing and is teaching students about it. That's why he is featured in this video.
- Good preference of yours. I like people with strong beliefs of photography, but in the world of photography, to me it all boils down to personal preference. I learned this from Scot Kelby, Jeremy Cowart, and may more. I'm not saying that you or him are right or wrong, I'm just saying that the way people do things is what they have found something that works for them. I love shooting at 2.8, others like shooting at 21, neither one of us are wrong, just the way different people do things
- He likes to use f/8 - f/11 as they are the sharpest for most lens.
- WE WILL KEEP SHOOTING AND YOU NIP OUT AND GET YOUR HAIR CUT.
- this guy is everywhere.
- Thanks for the idea