Carusso (the most powerful )
5.90 min. | 4.962555
user rating | 1459019 views
This is the best performance ever.
- You are right! You made a point. You made the point that with that dick up your own ass cannot understand what the name Caruso means for people who, like me, were born and raised in Italy. You made the point that you have no fucking clue what the song is all about,and what it means for Neaoplitans. You made the point that you have no clue about Italians, Italian Culture and the Italian Language. That song humbles us Italians. Your parents sure did a job on you.
- Concerning Caruso I liked Pavarotti's interpretation of the song.
- btw reply to me with more bitching. ill probably read it but i wont troll you any longer. i think ive made my point as clear as it gets, and if u still bitch, then u, MR. SAGGI ASINO, are a LO STOLTO.
- clearly ur very passionate about correcting other people's irrelivant spelling mistakes. clearly u think of urself as a very special intellect but ur fucking wrong u fucking whiny bitch. heres why... the guy who posted this video posted it in 2008 and has not till now corrected the spelling. maybe he wisely chose to ignore all comments thereafter, or maybe just your whiny bitchy comment about something that matters to no one but you. stop cryin coz ur gonna flood ur mother's basement.
- 68 people are deaf.
- Caruso is the name of the song.
- he is Luciano Pavarotti not caruso dumbs.
- Caruso is the name of the song dedicated to the most famous Italian (Neapolitan) opera singer who made himself a name in America. The songwriter (Lucio Dalla) had rented a room in Sorrento, and he was told that Caruso had spent his last two months of his life in that room. The song was not written for a tenor. It was eventually adopted by tenors like Luciano Pavarotti with Lucio Dalla's permission. If you want to know what the songs really says, just ask.
- Божественный исполнитель!!!!!! Всегда помним его.
- Simply Pavarotti! Respect
- Ma vaffanculo, stronzo, pezzo di merda! You are a disgrace to Italian music and Italians whose culture you have no idea of. As you have demostrated. I grew up listening to this music and to Lucio Dalla who wrote the song Caruso. You are a parasite who fails to admit his mistakes, and, worst, yet, who fails to correct his mistakes,once they have been pointed out to him. All you had to do was to edit the tittle. But you are above all that. Which college did you attend?
- have you cried a river yet? not even a puddle? quit fuckin bitching about other people's spelling mistakes and enjoy the timeless music. cry baby.
- It is Luciano Pavarotti u dumb fucks
- THIS IS NOT CARUSO U DUMB FUCK
- Please change Caruso's name to its proper spelling! My Lord...
- Forget them and just enjoy the beauty of music! :D But they are funny, yes :D
- LUCIANO PAVAROTTI. THE BEAST!!
- esta bueno
- you guys the typo was made in 2008.....
- trimmed.. definitely.
- Carusso?? OMG! :D
- You have already been told. It is not Carusso but Caruso. Sure you have so many hits. That does not mean you should not respect the name of the person who has given you this chance. Change the name.