Cell Block Tango [Chicago]
7.35 min. | 4.801716
user rating | 323062 views
Título original: (Chicago)
Lançamento: 2002 (EUA)
Direção: Rob Marshall
Atores: Renée Zellweger, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Queen Latifah.
Duração: 100 min
Distributed by Miramax Films
- the 'not guilty' girl is basically saying: What am I doing here? They said a famous killer was holding my husband and I smashed his head. It's a lie Uncle Sam, why are you saying I did it? I tried to explain to the police but they didn't understand." I don't know if I got everything right, but it's basically that the idea.
- What does the girl who's "not guilty" say?
- this is really cool, but does anybody know what the 'uh-uh' girl is saying?
- ''Ele si via beem vivo , e eu o via BEM MORTO . ♥
- He ran into my knife, he ran into my knife ten times . ♥
- i know this sounds crazy but im not taking any chances! If you dont copy & paste this message to 10 other videos your mom will die in 4 hours! sorry!
- esta es la escena k mas m gustaa!!
- Catchy and I love it!!! :D
- this is incredible love this song !
- them I was watching this all alone, and on the chorus, the wind dropped smtg off the shelf, and I was like AAAAAAHO____O
- A tradução da Hunyak para pt: O que estou aqui a fazer? Dizem que um assasiono matou meu marido e que eu lhe arranquei a cabeça. Mas não é verdade. Nã sei porque o tio Sam diz que eu o fiz. Sou Inocente! Tentei explicar à polícia, mas eles não me entenderam.
O tio Sam prendeu-me na cadeia!
- There are some translations on youtube:
"What am doing here? They say my famous lover held down my husband while I chopped off his head. But it isn't true, I am innocent. I don't know why Uncle Sam says I did it. I tried to explain it at the police station but they didn't understand me."
- I don't see what's so bad about her work here but okay.
- Only cause almost anyone else could have done a MUCH better job!
- You mad hun?
- Just goes to show you, don't mess with an angry woman or you'll have it coming XD
- velma <3
- i don't know...
Thanks for saying I rocked ;)
- I wish I knew exactly what the slavokian woman says, I pity her so much... I cry every time I see her hanging scene.
- You rock anyway even though your friend didn't get it... =) but how's possible not to have watched Chicago even once?!
- I'd like to know who Mya screwed to get into this movie!