Chamillionaire - Hip Hop Police/Evening News ft. Slick Rick
9.12 min. | 4.913931
user rating | 8972374 views
Music video by Chamillionaire performing Hip Hop Police/Evening News. (C) 2007 Universal Records a division of UMG Recordings Inc.
- Who's still listens to this in 2015?
- The tv presentator look like a monkey x)
- So lyrical so ....true... I cant believe I slept on this song for years...
its sad that when you rap about politics and current issues you disappear
im glad cham didnt rap about money hoes cars and clothes. Hip hop is dead
my friends prosperity rappers killed it
- wait did i hear obama b4 he was even president he was in raps
- Also Chamillioniare!
- The the TV presentator look like one of the things off of cat in a hat
- good old music. when it was not all about weed, bitches, money and alcohol.
- if hopsin rappd this same exact song, it would be the most lyrical shit of
- Há tempos não ouço essa música. Saudades.
- this song is fo fkn dope!!
- this song should be heard by all
2015 AND THIS SHIT IS STILL GOIN ON
THATS HOW YALL WANNA GO OUT BEFORE U DIE HAVE HATE IN UR HEART GO ON HATING
ON SKIN TONE
OR CLASS OR RELIGION
- People forgot about him because he started talking real shit. Smh.
- sounds like hopsin...people were SLEEPING on cham...hes ALWAYS been raw af
- nwa and all that shit. fair enough. it is good. but lyrically this song is
- bad energie.......make you like a diable
- greatest political rap he's ever made.
- What an amazing song ! Miss those old times !
- Grade 6 right here
- Nigga,love the nigga !
- This dude holy fuck, he is the man, loved the lyrics...
Fuck modern rap..(tyga. kid ink and a lot more )
- I actually didn't know about this side of Chamillionaire... he made a
really bad impression with Ridin', mainly because it was an attempt to
protest racial profiling by cops yet at the same time him and Krayzie were
bragging about the warrants they had in every state in America, and how
they were driving around under the influence of drugs and alchool while
carrying guns. It made no sense and did not help their case at all. But
this was pretty good, especially Evening News. And he stopped collaborating
with his talentless friends from the Houston scene too. Good going.
- cool to see Chamillionaire in white :D
- Chamillionaire should do more news. Fuckin' sick!
- So I love hip hop ;))
- I had never heard this song before & I never knew of a rapper that went
socio political on their raps... WOW that's impressive! Too bad this guy
fell off longggg ago.