Chamillionaire - Hip Hop Police/Evening News ft. Slick Rick
9.12 min. | 4.9159055
user rating | 8675505 views
Music video by Chamillionaire performing Hip Hop Police/Evening News. (C) 2007 Universal Records a division of UMG Recordings Inc.
- So lyrical so ....true... I cant believe I slept on this song for years...
its sad that when you rap about politics and current issues you disappear
im glad cham didnt rap about money hoes cars and clothes. Hip hop is dead
my friends prosperity rappers killed it
- The tv presentator look like a monkey x)
- This man still makes dope music. Y'all gotta check him out. He a
independent rapper now. But he will be back on top you guys wait!
- you have the right to remain stupid hahahaha
- I actually didn't know about this side of Chamillionaire... he made a
really bad impression with Ridin', mainly because it was an attempt to
protest racial profiling by cops yet at the same time him and Krayzie were
bragging about the warrants they had in every state in America, and how
they were driving around under the influence of drugs and alchool while
carrying guns. It made no sense and did not help their case at all. But
this was pretty good, especially Evening News. And he stopped collaborating
with his talentless friends from the Houston scene too. Good going.
- 3:08 ice cube wanted on the wall !!!
- LOL The tv presentator look like C.S.I Miami guy (I don't remember the
- nwa and all that shit. fair enough. it is good. but lyrically this song is
- this is the dark time in hip hop. Not saying it in a bad way but shit it's
what it is.
- This is the opposite of sellin out lol
- not even a joke.. Wake up.. Targeting blacks.
- Despite the outdated references Evening News is still relevant today.
- "With so much drama in the air we seize" -Snoop Dogg
"With so much drama in the industry" -Chamillionaire
- "shut up and pull them pants up" Amen to that, I hate swag!
- White millionaire looks like a chimp....
- Remix time- get a new track out to the masses; I can't breathe & hands up
- Yo my Nigga took of in this song
- To this day a work of art!!! 😩👏💓
- Still absolutely amazing after all this time...
- ok...can someone explain now why is it ok for him to say "nappy headed
- YOO WTF is the news anchor Cham????
- keep rapping slick rick! OG
- R.I.P Mike Brown
- Bob O'Widly=Bill O'Reily