- we need a rework
let's be honest here
it's the worst champion in the game
yet noobs can't play against her so they allways said that she's OP
as I played against a fiora once I saw she is the most fucking broken ass
champ in the game
now I play her and its free elo rofl
- *hears fiora get first blood "GG"
- Why does anyone think that fiora is broken?
I simply dont get it
I mean come on guys really just because u like playing str8 damage(not
playing tanks in the top lane) and cannot pick deffencive items on some
cases that doeesnt mean that she is broken
Oh and I understand that she can deal a lot of damage and carry games in
the solo q...
But isnt that supposed to be the role of every champion?
Either with relative ease or hard as f*ck hats the reason you play with the
OH AND DONT FORGET CC
THATS FIORAS WORST ENEMY
- I feel like Fiora is a lot like Varus. She requires a certain play style
and know-how to play, and can be very easy to beat in the hands of a noob.
But when someone actually knows how to play her, the becomes the most op
champion in the game:).
- Thanks to phreak I won a 1 vs 4 match today with fiora(all my teammates
- It's funny how some people hate Fiora and praise Yi...
- Fiora is Urf?
- DELETE HER OMFG IF UR AN ADC AND U GO TOP VS A FIORA U WILL LOSE 100%
DESPITE BEING 10X BETTER AND MORE SKILLFUL
- how to win. Press R
- *plays Fiora in bots* Wow, this sucks *fights Fiora in ranked* holy shit
- can someone tell me how to counter Fiora ;-; every time i fight her she
dives and trades lives till she hits 6 then she wrecks me because she can
ult with no penalty from diving how do you counter this at level 6 please
- my build is ie phantom dancer bloodthristrer botrk breserkers greaves mad
- Not gonna lie, I only watched this to see if Sky Williams had commented on
- So basically Fiora's burst of speed is just Master Yi's highlander with a
lower cooldown. Seems pretty OP to me, but then again Fiora is expensive as
- Just came here to see all the crybabies
- Most op champion in Lol. Unkillable lady
- I hate how everyone says she sucks. Just because a champion requires more
skill to play than other champions, it doesn't make them shitty. Fiora is
beat or be beaten champion. So if you use her correctly, you can win. If
you don't, then you lose. Simple as that. She's somewhat like Vayne, except
with more professional mechanics like Lee Sin.
- I just have one complaint about this champion, her ult is just dumb, you
can tower dive so easy and shes not targetable.
- Is Fiora that OP? I mean yeah she's quick and hits like a truck, but I've
beaten Fiora's easily.
First time I went against one I played Volibear, Randiuons Omen, Thornmail,
Warmogs, Baiting her attacks, using my passive, and playing defense, easy,
Armor stops her so easily
- I remember when I first ran into a fiora... I was playing riven in the top
lane and well she kicked my ass and I was traumatized. I then proceeded to
buy fiora and I only play her now lel. she needs a re-work and a pirate
themed skin :)
- Like if youʻre watching in 2015
- Fiora should have a pirate-themed skin, I tell you.
- Fiora is not much a trouble if you actually KNOW what she is doing. She can
be easily countered if the player who gets targeted by her ult rushes out
of the party and takes the entire dmg, which by the way, is reduced due to
multiple hits on the same target. Moreover, she is exteremly vulnerable to
CC : in a teamfight, if you have on your team a champion with silence or
stuns or taunts (Garen, Blitzcrnak, Amumu, Shen, Rammus, etc.) that champ
shall use the CC on her, thus making her useless. Fiora is not that tanky
(not at all, actually) so she can be easily bursted down. Oh, and buy
Thornmail ... I took 1300 dmg playing Jinx and having focused the only
living member of the enemy team - a Garen with Thornmail (and other stuff).
1.3 K dmg is quite much taking into consideration that Jinx has 1.8 K HP at
- so if every champion is OP it means that it's a balanced game