Chord - CLP59 ELECTRIC GUITAR
1.32 min. | 4.2
user rating | 1915 views
A high quality solid body electric guitar with single cutaway and classic styling. Mahogany body with maple cap and set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard combine to make an extremely well crafted instrument. Electrics are taken care of by 2 Wilkinson humbucking pickups with tone and volume controls each and a 3-way toggle selector. In summary, this is a serious and well made instrument. 2 x Wilkinson covered humbucking pickups. Set-neck construction. Crown-style fretboard markers. Full front edge-binding. Full gloss finish.
- The pickups used are standard Chord humbuckers.
They have a pronounced mid-range and good bass but not quite as powerful as the Wilkinson™ humbuckers found in the Stage78 model.
- what are the pickups like in the Chord CSG61?
- basic info
very low action, reasonably heavy ( like all lps), nice strings and pickups, lush finish!
- Ahh thanks i will do. Everywhere else only seems to have a black and white picture of it and it's not helpful at all.
- YouTube won't let me send the web address but it is avslgroup(dot)com
- No video available. Try avslgroup website for photos, info and stockists . . . Andy
- Test . . . . test . . . ..test . . .. .test
- Are there and videos of that particular guitar? Since I am quite interested in getting it but it's been so hard to find anything on it
- Many thanks you've been a big help =)
- The CSG78 is very well suited to high gain, hard rock styles with a more middly, cutting tone than the CLP59
- The CSG78 has the same pickups as the CLP59 (i.e. Wilkinson™ WVC-N and WVC-B)
The CSG61 guitars use regular chord covered humbuckers.
- I'm interested in buying the chord CSG78. Do you know what pickups are in that? and is that good for high gain?
- The pickups are Wilkinson™ WVC-N and WVC-B covered humbuckers
They have a powerful mid output and are well controlled under high gain settings -- not prone to squeal like some other models.
- and what particular wilkinson pickups are they?
- What are the pickups like at handling hi-gain distortion?