Chris Martin Fix You acoustic
4.25 min. | 4.918754
user rating | 429291 views
Fix You on acoustic by Chris
- Why would 29 people visit this song, knowing what it is, listen to it, and
then click the down thumb button? Did you get lost or are you deaf?! This
band are the best band on the planet! Discuss :-)
- my favorite song
- @TheJrpca Nice imagination! But Chris and Gwyneth met 3 weeks after Bruce
Paltrow passed away. The song though is dedicated to his late father-in-law.
- piano commands respect from all instruments...for its the only instrument
that can lead over a conductors stick. let alone also the main instrument
that has treble and bass clefs...learn music then you will understand. this
is acoustic piano.
- so pretty
- It´s not always important to hit the right notes properly, it´s about
feeling and he has the feeling.
- EpiphoneArchtopLover stop being so pedantic. Playing a keyboard and piano
particularly using the piano sound on a keyboard is the same thing
especially if it has weighted keys. If Chris martin had played the same on
an ACOUSTIC PIANO as you call it we would have pretty much heard same
result. Wonderful performance Mr Martin. Spine tingling.
- Are you fucking kidding me WIKIPEDIA? Is that a reliable source? fuckin
- Coldplay doesn't deserve 240p...
- Good coldplay
- Have you checked the view count for this video?
- can anybody make a tutorial of this?
- Either way it's still not an "acoustic" piano.
- Hey guys! Check out my cover of this song. Your guys support would mean the
world to me. Thanks =]
- most beautiful song of this world ♥
- this song has lots of meanings !
- 17 people need to be fixed
- Love this... #fixyou
- He went to my university :) ucl <3
- this is a most amazing from the heart accoustic version of a very well
written song ....period!!!
- This guy's perfect and soooo hot !!
- I never knew he was English. Lol.
- (Y) perfect
- My guess is that it's been sugar coated. I read somewhere that Paltrow's
Mum said it was written for Gwyneth...but there's no evidence for the rest.