Christina Perri - Distance (feat. Jason Mraz) [Acoustic]
3.63 min. | 4.9462376
user rating | 1488180 views
Download on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/distance
'distance' is a song about loving someone at the wrong time in your life. maybe its too soon, maybe its too late, but never the less its about being around that one whom your heart longs for without being about to show your true feelings, without being able to tell them. its very hard to keep love a secret, and i wrote this song about the one time, i had to.
Video by Jeff Coffman
ON TOUR NOW! http://christinaperri.com/tour
From the album lovestrong. - http://smarturl.it/lovestrong
- this is the first song that fit PERFECTLY into the situation i'm in right now.
- I'm not so sure I like her that high in her register. But a lovely song nonetheless!
- That's deep. Leaves me speechless.
- Hau miau....
- Beautiful song!
- Congrats and I wish the both of you the best!
- We're amazing! Wedding went off without a single hitch and combined with our honeymoon was PERFECTION! Now to get ready for the arrival of our little girl in July. Who knows where we would be if I hadn't heard this song when I did. :)
- I love how into the music they are.
- hey guys, im in a local band called iLeftThis and we are very friendly to the ear. i know if people heard us they would love us. If even 1 person sees this and listens to our music i will be happy. soundcloudcom/ileftthis (dot after cloud)
- How are you and your husband doing now?
- Beautiful song.
- It's so nice for young Elton John to play guitar for this song.
- yeah people give respect not always when its due this video i want to dance! Yeah and you can use this to get the mp3 of this music >>> bit.ly/YHzBcM?=grpuo
- Does it really have to be that way? Go, tell her :) Goodluck
- Great duo!!!!!!
- This song perfectly describes my best friend and I who lives across the country, I love her more than she will ever understand.
- Love it!
- I love them 3
- Love you guys
- For mark and barb, may this song may all your wishes come true! U can have it all now!
- Awesome duo and sound
- Jason Mraz looks like he's in his 50's