CM Punk,, Jamie Noble,, Vicky Guerrero
2.72 min. | 4.876923
user rating | 17866 views
bueeeno,, eztee video,, unooo de miz favoritoooz dee mi CM!!... wii xDDD,, loo adorooo!! xDDD
bueeeno,, no me niegeen qe zee ve wapizimooo!!... =DD!! bueeno ezpero qe leez guzteeee
- LOLOLOLOLOLOL Us fangirls... xD
- I totally agree with you
- This segment is even funnier when you learn that Jamie Noble actually beat Cm Punk for the ROH world Championship
- i miss the old vickie to but she get keep her hair short and sexy
- You can make Jobber Noble disappear by saying Sheamus 3 times.
- yes she was a face until she got with Edge after Survivor Series '07
- OMG !?
- i lovveeeeee vickie :)
- i was just a bout to comment about that but in WWE Jamie can't even beat Hornswoggle :(
- I find this hilarious
- was vickie a face then?
- funny how jamie beat cm punk for the ROH champion
- nice jamie noble xD
- I'm talking about how he treats the whole WWE universe as a steriotype. If one smokes, the next drinks, and even if the next on is straight like him, he still treats them like crap. Plus, his unspotsmanlike conduct made me lose quite alot of respect for him. It's okay if you like him I guess... But in my own personal opinion, he's just a broken record, repeating "Straight Edge" and Controversey as well. (And I know it's all scripted, so don't give me that crap either)
- Jamie Noble has some great talent
and I love pie
- I think this was back when CM Punk was still cool... (not to long ago either) :(
Oh well, still funny! "I happen to love pie!" lol Thank you soooo much for posting this, this is awsome!
- heehee I love Jamie....too bad you never see him anymore :(
- Jamie's hilarious when he starts going off!
- jamie noble is CRAZY!!
- Yo, of couse ickie vickie likes pie!
- Yes, we do like seeing u tortured jamie,and i think u crossed the line of crazy! LOl i have never seen someone get along with someone like vickie better than cm punk
- back off of my boyfriend.......LOL JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK PEACE! I <333333 CM PUNK
- gimme back my tape!
- I miss the old Vickie. She wasn't a bitch.