- i'm tierd of all the hater comments on knaan's songs and to all the people that do that fuck you get a life and stop trying to caps lock this guy to death!
- wow your mind is fucked up
- This is so not him. I dont even think he wrote that
- You should have came to Canada... America is more fucked up then Africa, At least they are not a bunch of money hungry, political, belief pushing ass holes... Fucking government, useless piece of shit...
- "Accidentally blew up my school with a hand grenade"
You're not gonna hear shit like that in America...
- Now My Second Aliyah, The City of Fame, Models and Actresses
Wow, I'm In the city of Angels, Huh Welcome to Los Angeles
Left my third world country for Chevy's that bounces and Latino's
Got big dream's inside my head, that's why I keep writin' this Sixteen's
Watchin' Vin Diesel, One day it's me up on them silver Screens
My Life's is about to Hollywood Glory, Yep-Yep Thank you America
- I Made it out a Favela then Cross'd Many Borders like Miagrants
Runnin' the sea's like Ancient Pirate's
Try'n get to that land of the educated, Where Immigrant's are advocated
And The Dream and Dinheiro is Celebrated
Always wanted to see Los angeles, Live in Los Angeles Raise a Family in Los Angeles,
To all My Casa's back in my mamaland, Don't be down coz of my Absences
I am Just headin' to America, to chase that American dream I've heard 'bout all my life
- It's all about the USA.
- Canada's better.
- Waaberi means sunrise! Wardhigley(river of blood) is where he's from, it is also a district in Mogadishu.
- pleasant to read the lyrics, thks for that job :)
- thanks for letting me marry the green card sure looks fine LOLOL
- dude this is some of the realist shit i ever heard you should be proud of this
- I have to leave my home for school everyday....
- RAP= Rhymes And Poet
- I just wanna live a good life ! :')
Comin' to America, On Boats, or Planes
We all Comin' to America, the land of the braves
Just Wanna Live a Good Life, Need a Peace of Mind
Being Dreamin' 'bout Hollywood, Like a Star I always wanted to shine
So..so..I'm Comin' to America I hope we gon have a good time
New York, Los Angeles to Atlanta Yeah huh
- I Escape a Prison named Fa'vela, long side his Freinds Poverty and pain
Cross'd Boarders like Migrants, Feelin' Insane
Freedom on my mind, my mind on Freedom
Ain't'cha Slave Break of these Chains, Think Malcolm
Ya'll Wanna see what Pain Come Round my way
Where Freedom ain't cheap, Drug gangs, run the streets all day
Death is the fate for this youth round here
Like animals in cages, we bound round here
So that's why I'm......
- luv this song
- repping tdot!
- Ok, got it. Thanks.
- its in somalia
- Great verse.