"Coming To America" Lyric Video - K'NAAN
4.08 min. | 4.9166665
user rating | 198222 views
Premiering today on HipHopDX.com, check out the new lyric video for "Coming To America" from K'NAAN's new 5-song EP, MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SILENCE.
Pick it up now featuring "Is Anybody Out There?" with Nelly Furtado and "Nothing To Lose" with NAS, "Better" and more. Available on iTunes: http://bit.ly/KN-MBTS
- great tune
- i like how its referencing Eddy Murphy's "coming to america"
- testing testing
- +Cras mussen the song is called - until the lion learns to speak.
- its a piece of shit ? why u watch it then !?!??!?!? one word for u: NOOB
(hope u understand what it means)
- VIVA SOMALIA
- Thank you ! :)
- aweh K'naan! coming from jozi Now we both coming to america same train
- Ain't Kno' Jesus but I try be a Saviour for 'em Lord kno's I try'n Walk fo
'em Let 'em Follow My Steps, there can't Fail Don't wanna see that place
- some of these things he said in this song are second hand stories and alot
of it is his experience.
- Everywhere, anywhere you go, its going to be fucked up in its own way.
- you stupid or what he is referencing the rapper soulja boy song crank that
when he says I'm superman
- that's me right there. thank you bra
- RAP= Rhymes And Poet
- you can't jump the boarder of north america
- haha at 1:47 they're in Toronto, which isnt america
- I Made it out a Favela then Cross'd Many Borders like Miagrants Runnin' the
sea's like Ancient Pirate's Try'n get to that land of the educated, Where
Immigrant's are advocated And The Dream and Dinheiro is Celebrated Always
wanted to see Los angeles, Live in Los Angeles Raise a Family in Los
Angeles, To all My Casa's back in my mamaland, Don't be down coz of my
Absences I am Just headin' to America, to chase that American dream I've
heard 'bout all my life
- true dat
- i liked knaan till this he lives in toronto and made fun of eminem
- Now in America, INS Givin' me Trouble I keep Evadin' them We all Dreamers,
don't need act, if you kno' what I'm sayin' We need a shot at the american
dream that 200 million of ya is livin' I ain't try'n be that 3 million dumb
suckers, lock'd inside a cotton prison If you feelin' this right 'ere, that
mean you and me we comin' from commonplaces Try'n live that Good life in
the home of the natives Yeah huh
- Thank you !
- now you get it? lol
- I shit you not, i ant afraid...just yes
- I just wanna live a good life ! :')
- amarica is a buttifull place. but postcards aside, god does not look on
amarica in a happy way.