Corinne Bailey Rae - Is This Love
3.55 min. | 4.961832
user rating | 434437 views
The beautiful Corinne Bailey Rae covering the Bob Marley tune 'Is This Love'.
All rights held by Corinne Bailey Rae and the respective photographers.
Big up Mikey Biggs who introduced me to the singer and the tune via internet radio and big up Jr Banton who I was waiting for at the time... lol
- This Girl :)
- Thank you very much, Victor!
- Germaican Lady, you have a superb taste in music.
- i wanna love you too!!
- I know how you feel! :-)
- I'm obsessed with thisssss!
- Yes, sure is! :-)
- Love the emotion in your voice when singing. Truly amazing <3
- Yes, I am wondering too! This version doesn't make the original any worse nor is it a competition of singers! It's just a beautiful song!! :-) ♫♪♪.¸¸.•´¯`♥
- I absolutely adore this woman! Her emotions while singing this seem so genuine and real. Thank you so much for posting; I have no idea who could've disliked this masterpiece, though.
- This Corinne has a magic in her interpretation that caught me the first time I heard her (Records On, of course!)
- I know, Corinne is a lot better than Beyonce.
- Who disliked this....losers
- Thank you for your comment Bobby!
- She is not pretending. She must be really in love. Song like this should be covered only by those, who are really longing for greatest love of all. Thanks for beautiful posting.
- LOLWUT. are you high?
- Need a new album from her ASAP!
- I was saying that WiZdOm17 is wrong to say that Rihanna only sings "mainstream crap" and that the songs provided for her are "poor lyrical dribble." I gave an example of lyrics written for her which are beautiful and meaningful - is that wrong of me? Am I not allowed an opinion?
- actually Skylar Grey wrote those lyrics...you were saying?
- Omg I love her!!! thanks for this !
- "With a roof right over our heads we'll share the shelter! of my single bed, we'll share the same room!"---what beautiful lyrics. Whats happening to music these days?!
- Hey, check out my cover of "Is This Love"- smooth and heartfelt much like Ms. Bailey Rae =)
- She made this song even more lovely...