Cosmo Kramer - The ASSMAN (Seinfeld)
4.23 min. | 4.9587955
user rating | 339388 views
Compilation of Kramer's Assman shenanigans as well as the "Stop Short" move. Episode: The Fusilli Jerry (Original airdate: April 27, 1995). All footage courtesy of NBC.
To see all the Seinfeld episodes, go to:
Definition of stop short:
To brake suddenly in order to cop a feel while "restraining" your passenger from being thrown forward.
- These video clips are amazing. I was so confounded noticing my good friend go from being a loser to a ladies man. He went from zero to hero. He pretended he didn't realize. He finally came clean on Friday. He mentioned he learned from the Jake Ayres Master Attraction Formula. Google it if you wish to know about it... He's on a date now with a stunning girl...
- Without a doubt the funniest Seinfeld episode.
- New Robot Master for Mega Man 11 revealed: Ass Man
- Kramer said if you're ever at a party with a proctologist plant your self next to them b/c they always have a good story to tell..." one in a million doc ..one in a million "
- Boy, these things could only happen to you, Cosmo.
- I did exactly the same thing at 3:30
- In polish, word kuper(read like cooper) means ass.
- Assman? Yep I'm Cosmo Kramer the assman!
- I love how they say "The Assman." It just gets me every time.
- "HEY ASSMAN"!!
"YEAH YOU GOT THAT STRAIGHT!!"
I love Kramer
- "I'm Cosmo Kramer, the Assman"
- COSMO KRAMER:
- "Your the AssMan?"
- "ASSMAN? I'LL GIVE HIM ASSMAN!!!"
"HOW DARE YOU STOP SHORT WITH MY WIFE?!!!!"
Frank Costanza rules!
- Just realized what you were talking about haha. Never had a top rated comment before, and from over a year ago! My life is complete...
- hehe, assman 69.
- I'm going to try the "stop short" move this weekend.
- I see what you mean. Taco would fill the same role on "The League".
- i'm glad i randomly typed in assman
- LOVE IT!! But you forgot the final shot, Kramer walking into this apartment with DA BOO-TAY.
- @777mozartmetal yes your the only one who thinks this because they're not at all alike
- This is one of my Favorite episodes!! Hey! The Assman's in town!!
You got that straight!! LOL..I love it!
- Cosmo reminds me of Charlie from Sunny In Philadelphia... am I the only one who thinks this?
- love how he points to the license plate like it's his proof of ID