- come on guys lets not argue politics on a good song
- Really asswipe? Now fucking hillbillies like you will be shown your ass. Exactly what did Kerry do in his time to warrant a fucking ignorant asshole response like the one you just gave? Come on tell us you fucking monkey. By the end of this conversation your gonna be exposed. So lets hear it. What did Kerry do that was so bad?
- I agree about bush but kerry sucks the COCKS of the enemy, he would hand over our country to anyone who say im taking it , oh I guess that makes him a PUSSY COMMUNIST COCKSUCKER
- To put John Kerry in the same sentence as W Bush is a disservice to Kerry. Remember that Kerry VOLUNTEERED to got to Vietnam while Bush the eternal pussy would have gone had it not been for Papa Bush getting him deferred into the National Guard where he spent his time getting drunk. One was a patriotic American. The other one was an asswipe.
- You better believe it Brother. The #1 Fortunate Son.
- I say more power to GW and Kerry if they didn't have to go and got of Nam alive and came back to the world and picked up were they left off.....Only thing I have to say to Kerry is remember it wasn't your money that brought you home it was God and to remember those that are KIA, MIA, or are maimed or scared for life. After 20 years of leaving the memories ceased and I could sleep. No more is my pistol by the pillow...No more talking, crying, and screaming in my sleep...God I'm home. Sempe fi
- War is hell and everything about it. We did what we had to do and came home with the scars from it..Some of us vomitted as we left, some of us cried because of friends we left behind, and some of us came home only to find a welcoming committe throwing bottles at us and spitting on us. No grand parades or parties, we came back to the world, tired to picked up were we left off with family and work, and tried to become American taxpayers again and forget about an unpopular war.......Semper fi
- chido video
- too right dude but the world isnt united enough to have constant peace
- look dude stop being a whiney little bitch
- Yeah but John McCain WAS in Vietnam, was almost killed, was a POW for 6 years, so he knows about war, he was there, he knows how it is to serve and put everything on the line for an ungrateful country that sends you there with a gun to your head, and the whole nation decided Obama would be a better choice to take over America in its ongoing time of war when he has NO experience. So, somebody explain that one.
- courageously sung, really hits home.
- Then there's that sorry ass Hanoi John Kerry, our treasonous Sec. of State.
- GWB I believe is a good person at heart, but his instincts in dangerous situations however are just atrocious. He needed to go to 'Nam, not putz about in the States on a raincheck NG assignment, he needed to be on the ground in NYC on 9-11,not flitting about on AF1, he needed to be on the ground for the Katrina aftermath, not circling at 5000 feet. He should have followed his instincts and not listened to his gutless advisors and he especially needed to shitcan that ass Rumsfeld and take CHARGE!
- hilarious, the vast escalation of boots on the ground was done by Kennedy then LBJ, both DEMOCRATS....and ended by Richard M. Nixon (Republican, California)....most people think Nixon started the war and they couldn't be more incorrect
- I've never heard a better description.
- This is 'Nam, baby.
- You're an idiot, it was terrorists who were responsible for 9/11, not the millions of innocent Afghani's who's every day life is effected by the war. The guy responsible is dead. The only reason the US is in the middle east is because of the billions of dollars it makes through cheap oil contracts
- he should have typed ungrateful
- no disrespect kid, i myself want to join the army but the war in iraq,afgahni and the recent uprisings in syria and lybia are all active american policies.
9/11 was no accident if you look into it. it is physically impossible for a building to come down like that. trust me ive studied architecture.
By all means join the army and live your dream but please question what you see on the news. Its 90% lies, nothing unites a country more than a war
- some good ass music
- ya to bad its part of our nature
- The world will never be at peace war is in mankind its apart of us unfortunatly.