CRS Police Nationale Motorcycles Escort unmarked white trucks
0.68 min. | 4.219512
user rating | 91913 views
What is in these trucks? Four motorcyles! Listen to the whistles
- Actually there is plate also at the second truck just look left corner below lights
- There is a plate ! White one, on the left, just under the lights!
- What country was this filmed in
- with the diamond label holders on the side looks like some "chemical" "waste""hazmat"
- The beers arrived...
- Nice bike...
- why french police motorcycles don't make use of the telescopic strobe/led light at the rear of the motorocycles?
- the second one also has a plate, beneath the left taillight.
- By the looks of things, those diamonds on the trucks are the nuclear waste symbols...
- i think its aircraft parts
- @ 0:37 suzuki dl 650 V strooom!!
- It's probably Banque de France but I'm also guessing that art transfers from the Louvre must travel like that. And we're not far from it (this is rue de Rivoli which basically leads to the Louvres)
- yes it does, under the left taillight.
- It's all a fraud! It's a citizen that brought lights and sirens for faster riding! Mwha! LOL
- maybe it's money escort
- Love the use of the whistles and the " casual " attitude to the traffic, those bikes are fantastic. Great set of videos. Thanks for posting
- the plate of the second truck is white and on the left under the light, no ?
- Banque de france
- Art, pictures...
- The first truck has a plate, the yellow thing below the white box. The second truck does not have a plate, you're right, and they do look new.
- Man it must have been important, those trucks weren't registered and looked like it was the first day on the road...
- I think it's money in it
- maybe the guy in the truck had to take a shit real bad
- @john43144 They have two flashing blue lights facing forward. Nothing rearward.