Cutlass On 24's
1.65 min. | 4.746835
user rating | 93821 views
1987 Cutlass. Brand new 24 inch Incubus Rims, New Paint, 4 12inch Rockford P2's, Kicker ZX1000.1, 0 Guage Amp Kit, 7 inch Pioneer Indash Touchscreen, (24) Inch YES I SAID 24inch Flip Down T.V. 141 DB In Recent Comp. Brand New Dual Flowmatster Super 40 Exhaust, Autopage pager alarm system, Brand new HID Conversion Kit (Xennon 15K)
- Let me come get that bro
- She nice bro I have one jus like but new to get fresh paint on mine
- @darion0009 naw bruh i aint in to that look, also the 255/30/24 is the
right tire if you want to be able to turn w/o scrubbing, didn't want the
truck look so least amount of lift possible??
- Those Look Like 22in Bro But GOOD SHIT
- aye bro. how you get yo box like that
- @moneymike785 They do look small but ur shyt hard tho dont get it
twisted...I was gonna do 4s on my 71 cutlass but Iam doing 6s for this very
- Whered you get the angel eyes man?
- @BigTwoSevenKills yes i would recomend dis amp highly perfect 4 my 4 subs
doesnt' get hot at all handles very well
- reds not really my color, plus my boi got a red 1 already!!!
- @hmuvee true but i still would rather have this then a big ass "tank" eatin
up all that gas
- how many amps you got on it?
- shes clean
- @atxiq45 ok expert wheres yo system?? i aint got to lie bout nothing,
anyways that system gone new 1 in progress!!!!
- I want to find me a cutlass wit some clean original interior like that.
That cutdog clean.
- @kuntryboy252 gotta get the 6.5 inch screen not the 7 inch hope it helps
- @Tylek101 thanx
- Did you have to replace your entire headlight for the HID kit or use the
same headlight with HID bulb?
- nice cutty dogg does your flip down hit the seats I was thinking of putting
a 22" in mine
- @Euqineved10 go with a 6.5 not a 7 inch and it will slide right in, but you
wont b able to use factory wood trim
- it fits you just have to have someone make you a custom trim to go around
it, the factory one was only setup for a single din.. hope it helps
- as i look at the video again the back look bigger then the front lol but
what you doing next to it?
- how u get them rims on it iwthout it rubbin wen u turn cuz i got 22 on my
83 cutty with a lift kit and spacers .....it still rubs...does anybody or
even u know how to fix my problem get at me and let me know
- Nice car bro. Clean, and has a lot of modern stuff in there. I'm liking it
- dang dawg. ride lookin sharp. how hard was your double DIN install?? I had
to cut the shit up out that metal supports and had to shave down my temp
control module. you did that too?
- Did you have to cut anything to put that double din in it.