deadmau5 ft. Chris James - The Veldt (Radio Edit)
3.00 min. | 4.9065356
user rating | 261462 views
deadmau5 "album title goes here":
Download at iTunes: http://smarturl.it/albumtitlegoeshere
Available in stores at Best Buy: http://smarturl.it/bbalbumtitlegoeshere
Buy The Veldt EP here: http://smarturl.it/theveldtep
Get "Professional Griefers (feat. Gerard Way)" instantly when you pre-order the album on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/albumtitlegoeshere
deadmau5 ft. Chris James - The Veldt (Radio Edit) from Ultra Music.
- No but yours is probably One Direction.
- Isnt the instrumental version of this on forza horizon?
- made my day
- Big red or fuck you
- This has been in my head all day!
- fuck you shit Yoshi
- maybe tiesto asshole
- I made a piano cover for this song, check it out please!
- This came out just in time for summer, so when I hear it I get the nostalgic feeling of warmth and freedom. I love how Deadmau5's music can do that <3
- I read it last year for english.
- Did anybody know DEADMAU5 is actually not 5, ts a mouse................
- actually its more deadmau5
- HAHAHAHAHAHAH thats just hilarious, you just made my day!! not kidding
- Hey Guys i made a light show video to this song! if you enjoy light shows and this song mind if u check out my video :] thanks and Enjoy!
- Whenever trying to see top comments but never seeing why because the initial comments get flagged as spam
- my favorite song of 2012.
- then don't watch it?
- Read the veldt by ray bradbury. Has to do with that story.
- There is nothing more feeble minded and pointless in the world than thinking that posting comments on YouTube has some sort meaning or purpose. I can see the irony in this comment but you little dipshits should know better and think about this. When your incentive for posting comments is try to and come off as witty to strangers for your own sort of ego/self esteem ... you come off as quite pathetic to others and your own self. Now stop your typing and focus on the music you little shits. Jeesh